44.

November 20, 2021|3 Months later| Doctors Appointment

" Y'all ready? Everybody got everything?" Ja asked as he put the truck in reverse backing of the driveway. " Yes Baby we good to go" Aura said answering for her and the girls as she fixed his hoodie.

The family of 5 was heading to Auras almost last doctors appointment before she gave birth to her baby. She wanted nothing more but to spend as much time with her fiancée and her daughters before she gave birth. So, Kaari and Jy'Rah was tagging along everywhere their parents went; and not having to spend her own money was Jy's favorite part of it all.

Today the Morants had plans of getting good news from the doctors of course, taking a trip to the zoo since Kaari has been begging, and little shopping spree; on Ja's account.

They had already had breakfast which was prepared by Jy'Rah; any way that she finds she can show her appreciation to her parents, she took advantage of it. Ja and Aura was now on maternity leave from their jobs. Aura made sure that Ja enjoyed the last few games with his team. She even made sure her and girls traveled out of town with for a few of them.

" Alright we here. Let's get this party started" Ja said and the car instantly fell silent. " Yeah pops! Don't say that no more. It makes you sound old" Jy'Rah said and Aura laughed. " That's your daughter" Aura looked at him as he aided her out the vehicle and Jy did the same for Kaari.

" Yeah I know! Long body ass" he said walking hand in hand with aura to the entrance of the building. " Tank you daddy" Kaari said as Ja held the door open for them, causing his heart to skip a beat.

To hear Kaari call him daddy will never get old to him. To Ja it's like a reminder of how great of man he is. Every time he hears her call him; it's like the first time all over again. Father was the most important part of his life and he no shame about; he is honored to father his daughter and he couldn't imagine any of this without Aura by his side.

" You're welcome babygirl" He smiled from ear to ear. " I got it mama. Go sit down" He told aura and he soon headed to sign them in. " Doctor Jackie will be with you soon" The receptionist announced and he thanked her.

" Y'all figured out everything y'all wanted to do today? It's all on me" Ja Affirmed already knowing something else would be added to the list. " Ou! We should go take some random family pictures today! Just because" Jy'Rah suggested.

" I like that Jy! Kaari you wanna take pictures today? You look cute mama!" Aura asked hugging Kaari. " Morant" They all heard doctor Jackie call their name. No, they weren't married yet but Ja grew to strongly dislike his Fiancé being call by the name of father; so he made sure she was addressed correctly.

" Hello to my favorites! How are you guys?" She asked. Doctor Jackie has grown a tremendous amount of love for this family; she definitely looks forward to their appointments. She and Jy'Rah has even figured out why Kaari was acting out in school.