28.

March 29, 2021| 4 days later|Home| 8:00 a

March 29, 2021| 4 days later|Home| 8:00 a.m.

I was just getting back home from the flower shop, grabbing some flowers for my grumpy mean ass baby and of course stopping to get her some food.

Today was Niyas 22nd birthday and I had hella shit to do today to get her ready and prepared for her party tonight— with little to no stress on her or the baby.

" her mean ass got all this shit" I said to myself as I walked into the kitchen where I had some of her gifts on the counter top.

Making my way upstairs to wake her ass which I know she fasho gonna have a damn attitude about.

" Sweets get up" I said kissing her all over face and she chuckled catching my ass off guard, for the simple fact of I wake her ass up like this every morning and she always get with a fucking attitude.

" Oh we don't got that stank ass attitude this morning" I asked as she opened her eyes and just looked at me.

" Here yo ass go being weird and shit, get up mamas we got shit to do" I said as she sat up and stretched.

" How you sleep baby— like a damn baby" she said causing me to laugh as I kissed her stomach. " Good morning Twin, love you son— take it easy in mommy today it's her birthday, you can have your daily kick ball game tomorrow baby boy" I said kissing her stomach once again and stood up helping her out of bed.

" Happy birthday My love— Thank you baby" she replied and we shared a kiss. " Go handle yo business, while I make the bed and don't take forever we actually got shit to do" I said kissing her forehead and she walked off heading to bathroom and closed the door.

Throwing all 200 pillows on the couch that sat near the window of the bedroom.

I will never understand the point of having all these damn pillows for just two people— but whatever niya want she can definitely get

About 20 minutes later, me and niya both was walking downstairs. " Babe did you get— Yes I got food Sweets" I said before she could even ask.