2.

May 19, 2020Home| 12:05 pm

May 19, 2020
Home| 12:05 pm

Waking up and stretching... as I sat up a little to fast and I felt my hangover from the previous night.

Bitch we had time last night!!!

Holding my head in my hands as my phone rung extremely loud. " Damn, that shit is loud" I said looking around for my phone.

Finally spotting my phone and answering it without looking at the contact name.

" H-Hello" I stutter. " Bitch yo ass still sleep" I heard yuri's voice. " yuri stop yelling damn" I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

" girl ain't nobody yelling— yo ass just hung over" she said as I nodded agreeing as if she could see me.

" take some aspirin and drink a lot of water— alright but wassup you good" I asked as I began brush my teeth.

" yes I'm okay— but what you doing today" she asked me which made me think.

" Oh I have some orders to ship out, pick Kaari up from mama later tonight and chill in the house for the day" I responded as I finished handling my business.

" Oh okay ima come by later might call the girls to come if that's okay with you" she said and I told her that was okay.

" Alright ima let you know when I'm on my way make sure you take them meds and drink that water like now AJ" she said.

" Damn okay big sister— girl bye love you— love you too" I said and we hung up.

2 hours later| 2:30 pm

I had gotten up and taken a shower and put on my outfit For today, Which was a simple long white sundress.

I was currently eating fruit in my kitchen when I got a call for a Group FaceTime from the girls.

" Hello" I said as I continued to eat my fruit. " Hey girl— this bitch really got shades on in the house" Kelsey long neck ass said.

" y'all look good" I responded giving out complements and received thank you's back. " Where you going miss lady... you all cute and stuff" Kelsey said being nosey and I laughed.

" Aht Aht mind the business that pays you miss ma'am" I said still laughing at her.

" she ain't going no damn where" yuri said as she focused back on the road.

" Well just tell my business— So I know that plan was to go to AJ's house but Darnell asked if we could come chill with them" yuri said and I frown my face.

" Nahh I'm stay home y'all be safe though— bitch how the fuck you gone leave us like that" Kels said being dramatic as always.

" What we gotta do for you to come" Sahara asked which made me smile as I began to think.