3.

June 19, 2020A Month Later| Home| 10:37 am

June 19, 2020
A Month Later| Home| 10:37 am

Walking into my house closing and locking to door behind me and heading to the laundry room to wash my sweaty ass clothes from practice a few hours ago.

Taking the clothes out the dryer and throwing them in the empty basket near the door. Taking the wet clothes out the washing machine and throwing them in the dryer and starting the dryer.

Proceeding to taking my practice clothes out my gym bag and put them hoes in the washing machine, putting some washing detergent in that bitch too, closing the top of washing machine and putting the setting on power wash.

Picking up the basket of clothes that just came out the dryer and made my way upstairs.

Dropping the basket near the closet as I took of my clothes so I could take me a shower and get ready for Sunday dinner at my parents house.

Grabbing my PSD boxers out the drawer, my phone off the bed, and my towel that was hanging on the back of my room door.

Making it in the bathroom leaving the door open since I live by myself. I grabbed my phone and hit the shuffle button on Apple Music and SuperStar by Usher played.

Turning the shower on and letting the water warm up as I took my clothes of. Checking the temperature of the water making sure that shit wasn't too hot.

Y'all females damn near be in hell with that hot ass shower water!!

Finally getting in the shower as the hot water rushed down on my body making my body  almost immediately relax.

" I'll be your groupie, baby
'Cause you are my superstar
I'm your number one fan, give me your autograph
Sign it right here on my heart
Girl, I'll be your groupie, baby
'Cause you are my superstar
And as your number one fan
I'll do all that I can
To show you how super you are" I said as I sung along to the song that was currently playing.

3 Songs later| 11:05 am

Walking into my closet to find something to wear. I dead ass didn't know what to wear since my mama always telling everybody to " come to my house looking presentable on Sundays" like lady I'll walk in the bitch In my fucking boxers.

Hearing my phone ring, making my way across the room towards my bed and grabbed my phone and seen that it was niya ass calling me.

" Wassup lil sis" I said as I answered the phone and walked back to the closet.

" Hey Brother what you doing" she asked as I heard shuffling on her end of the phone.