15.

December 21, 2020| 3:00 p

December 21, 2020| 3:00 p.m.

Right now I'm headed over to my moms house because I needed my birth certificate to get a new ID.

I know y'all like at your big ass age yo mama still got your birth certificate- and yes the fuck she do.

I was just leaving Niya's hair suite getting my hair done since Christmas was a few days away.

I was only like 7 minutes away from my moms house.

While at a red light I took out my phone and took a quick picture- I felt cute today even before I got my hair done.

My fit was pretty simple- I had on a orange top, some blue mom jeans and some orange Nike dunks.

The light turned green and I pressed the gas heading to my moms house.

7 minutes later| 3:07 p.m.

Walking up to the door ringing the doorbell and I waited.

Not even 5 seconds, she was at the door and usually she takes forever to get to the door but whatever I didn't want to wait that long anyway.

" Hey miss lady" I said all cheesy and shit as I hug my mom. " umm h-hey baby girl" she said as she barely hugged me back and let me in the house.

The Fuck. I thought.

The energy and atmosphere in this bitch is weird so let me just get what I came for and leave, I got shit to do anyways.

As we walked into the kitchen there was papers lined up on the island that sat in the middle of the kitchen.

" I need to talk to you Sahara- and what I'm about to tell you may make you hate me for the rest of your life" she said as I looked at her crazy.

" mama nothing can make me h- just listen" she said as she cut me off. Well excuse the hell outta me.