11.

August 28, 2020| FridayHome| 10:27 am

Home| 10:27 am

After making all the necessary calls for the snow cone machine, The ice cream truck, the bounce houses, and water slides so that they are at the right location.

Today was our family fun day that me and Ja had planned 4 days ago. I called around earlier this morning waking everybody up except Kelsey since she was already up cooking since she wanted to cook all the food for today.

They all was just about mad as hell even Ja and he was sleep on the couch in my damn room.

" What are we doing? We wasting time
What are you think 'bout? What's on your mind?
I'm tryna tell you, baby I'm tryna tell you
I can't let go, boy, you just don't know
What I been feeling like
Can't be without you, ain't been feeling right
So used to loving you, I can't deny
Pulling you close while you holding me tight
You kept me high, never come down
Baby, your mama's home, don't be too loud" I said as I sung too Supposed to be us by Sydney Renae as I moved around the living room cleaning up.

" I thought I told yo none singing ass to lock the door Janelle" I heard Ja said and he scared the shit outta me.

" OH SHIT" I screamed as he stood there with a straight face holding his gym bag. " My point exactly start locking the damn door bruh— where Kaari— in her room" he asked as we walked towards my laundry room.

" First of all don't be sneaking up on me like that and second of all you wasn't even gone that long" I said putting all my weight on my leg and placed my hands on my hip.

" You dead ass— I had a 2 hour workout at the gym" he said making me scratch my neck as I looked off to the side.

" Just start locking the door when I tell you too— I'll hate to have to paint the city red bout y'all" he said all calm and shit and I just smiled.

" I got it Jamel go shower" I said as I tried taking his gym bag out his hand as he stood in the laundry room looking at me crazy.

" What— I'll wash yo stank ass clothes go ahead and go shower— Ma you sure cause I can do— boy give me the fucking bag" I said snatching the bag out his hand and placed it on top of the dryer and opened it instantly regretted trying to be nice.

" Damn— on second thought— Hell naw I'm going to shower like I was told you got it gangsta" he said walking out the laundry room.

After I was done with Ja stank ass clothes, I damn near die in there with the laundry room door open.

I head upstairs to Kaari room to get her dressed and ready to go. Since I was already dressed and I'm assuming Ja was getting dressed after his shower.