6.

July 6, 20203 days later|At home| 9:15 am

July 6, 2020
3 days later|At home| 9:15 am

Hey y'all- little miss author bae finally gave me a POV.

Getting out the bed trying not to wake up Darnell clingy ass. I love my man I do, but ever since we found out that I'm pregnant he been up my ass lately, I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it, even after two years.

Then on top of that I'm not even that far along, so just imagine how he will be when I'm like 7 or 8 months pregnant.

Walking in the bathroom as I stopped at the mirror looking at my stomach.

I'm not huge but I can still see the little pudge coming in.

I'm still processing that I'm really bout to be whole ass mother.

Turning on the shower as I brushed my teeth letting the water heat up.

I have a few clients to tend to today at the salon I work at.

I'm currently a nail tech and I love what I do. My doctor also gave me the okay to continue to do nails until I'm 5 months pregnant so I'm really bout to work my ass off.

Darnell ass be hella salty about me working way before I got pregnant but I'm gonna make this money regardless.

As I finish brushing my teeth while the water heats up Darnell walked into the bathroom without saying good morning which he always say when we wake up.

" Well good morning to you to Darnell— the hell" I said I got undress to get in the shower. " Morning" he said hella dry. " What's wrong" I asked getting emotional. This fucking baby. I thought.

" Nothing I'm good" he said and walked out. " NIGGA I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU SO DONT BE R- rude" I screamed and as tears left my eyes. Oh my gosh bitch man up. I thought.

2 hours later| 11:20 am

I had just finished eating the breakfast that Darnell had cooked for us and I was now getting ready to head out to go to work.

" I'm bout to leave see you later love you mad ass" I said as I tried walking pass him and he grabbed my arm.

" Yo—I don't give a fuck how mad we are with each other we don't leave the house without showing some love and you know that nigga" he said then placed about 3 kisses on my lips.

" Alright na bye" he said with that little as attitude making me laugh. " oh you mad mad, cause you trying to get rid of me today, any other day you want me to be a housewife " I said  as I made my way to door with him following close behind.