32.

May 20, 2021| 3 days later|Home| 9:50 a

May 20, 2021| 3 days later|Home| 9:50 a.m.

" Baby, I'm bout to run to the store I'll be back" I told a light sleeping aura. Walking out the room to go check on Jy, knocking on her room door and waiting for a answer which I didn't get, so I slowly opened the door and saw that she was still sleeping.

Closing the door back and heading downstairs to the kitchen to turn the lights off, cause I didn't want to hear aura mouth bout leaving the lights on— and her short ass don't even pay one fucking bill.

Heading to front door, setting the alarm before walking out the door and locking the door behind me. " Good morning Ms.Ruth Ann" I said to my neighbor who was out watering her grass as usual.

" Good morning baby, how you doing— I'm good Ms. Ruth Ann" I responded and got in the car. Cranking the car up and turning on the air cause I was hot as two fat bitches in a clown car.

Backing out the driveway as Keyshia Cole X Love played— that lil baby and youngboy be cool and shit, I be heavy on all R&B shit.

" I use to think that I wasn't fine enough, I use to think I wasn't wild enough" I sung as I turned out of the neighborhood.

" why you playing games, what's this all about" I said letting my top down off my car and turning the air off.

" Bruh get the fuck off the road" I said blowing the horn hard as hell. " Now you gon' what am I gonna do, sooo empty my heart my soul—" I stop singing cause who the hell was sitting in traffic and the light turned green.

" Bitch the light is green" I said going around them and blowing the fucking horn. I hate Memphis traffic, everybody act like they can't drive.

" My rainy days fade away when you around, tell me baby why you go so far away" I said getting the right turning lane.

About another 7 minutes in this stupid ass traffic, I finally made it to my first destination of the day; the barber shop.

" Wassup Tony, I got a ten o'clock appointment with Dre big neck ass" I said to Tony the receptionist. " He in the back let me go get 'em just take a seat man" he laughed and I went to the booth and sat my ass down, my legs was still sore from the other day at the gym.

" Wassup Inlove ass nigga— shut up pussy" I said laughing this nigga get on my fucking nerves.

" you getting the normal— Yessir" I said and my phone started ringing. " Wifey calling— Yeah get you one nigga" I said laughing. This nigga Dre was the biggest player I know, he had a different girl every day.