4.

June 26, 2020The Next week| Home| 10:47 am

June 26, 2020
The Next week| Home| 10:47 am

Hearing my phone ring, looking down to my side see the contact name said Kaari's IPad.

" Yes baby" I said answering the phone.

" Mama— Yesssss" I answered her as she sat in my moms lap looking at me.

" Hey pretty girl— when did she get this damn bad" my mom asked me as I packed up some packages that has to be shipped out today.

" Ma where have you been she been bad— hell naw my baby WAS a prefect little angle" my said making my stop what I was doing and just look at her.

" It's crazy that you even believe that and you know she be with Kree little bad ass" I said talking about my cousin's son.

" speaking of baby Kree he's coming to stay the weekend with us" she said as I shook my head.

" you better than me mama cause them two together is a disaster waiting to happen " I said laughing and continued to pack up these packages.

" What you do today chile" my mom asked making me look up at her and I noticed Kaari going to sleep on her chest.

" I went to the gym with a friend and came back home, cleaned the house, did some laundry, and now I'm packing up these packages so I can ship them off today" I said giving her a run down of my day so far.

" Ouuu a friend, male or female— a male and no it's not a love interest mama" I said already knowing where this was about to go.

" I'm just asking girl, but it would be nice to see someone love and take care you and Kaari for a change, you do so much for everybody" she said be completely honest.

" I know mama, I'm not against finding love but I'm not going to chase it either, gods timing is the best timing you taught me that— I know that chile but we'll talk to you later love you— love you more mama" I said and she ended the call.

Finishing up the last five packages and gathering all 150 orders from my skincare line and 10 outfits packages since I have been styling a few people here and there.

I graduate in about two weeks from fashion design school and I'm trying to get as many more clients as I can so when I open up my store, business will be booming.

1 hour later| Restaurant

Pulling up in the parking lot of the restaurant me and the girls were meeting at today for lunch.

Parking on the side of the restaurant and taking my phone out my purse calling Sahara.

" Hey best" she said answering the phone after letting it ring 4 times. " you must not wanna talk to me bitch" I said as opened instagram app.

" Nahh babes I was getting some dick— TMI bitch so that means yo ass gonna be late huh" I asked already knowing the answer.

@T.Morant      22 hours ago