38.

July 5, 2021| Home| Jy'Rahs B-Day| 9:07 a

July 5, 2021| Home| Jy'Rahs B-Day| 9:07 a.m.

Today was a special day. It was Jy'Rah's 18th birthday not only that but it was her first birthday with her new family. " Hello" Jy'Rah answered her ringing phone.

" I just know yo' ass still now sleep" Aura said over the phone. " Ma. It's literally 9 in the morning. Any normal human would be sleep right now" she said turning over on her left side.

" Yeah yeah. Anyways. Happy birthday babes. I'm proud of you and I love you; But we got shit to do today" aura said as Jy smiled; she really loved her.

" Thank you Mama. I really appreciate it. But what do we have to do today" Jy'Rah question confused. Jy'Rah didn't want anything other than to just spend the night before her birthday with her friends and boyfriend.

" You and Chyna have a makeup appointment and a hair appointment. Make up is at 10 and hair is at 11:30. The car was dropped off to the hotel already asked Jay for your keys. And please be on time. Thank you baby girl love you" Aura said hanging up as Jy'Rah got out of bed walking into living room of suite they stayed in.

" Chyna. We got shit to do. I'll explain once we make it down stairs but just put some clothes. Please. And good morning y'all" Jurah said with her eyes still closed as she tried to wake completely up; so she hadn't seen the balloons that cover the ceiling or gifts her friends brought her.

Make her way back into the room to find something to slip on since she showered last night. " I'm so fucking sleepy" she said as her phone ring again. " Good baby Jesus" she said picking it up without looking at the contact name.

" Hello" she answered. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY. LOVE YOU STINKY" Kaari shouted causing Jy to showcase a hung smile. " Aw. Thank you so bestie. I love you more. What you doing up so early" she asked.

" Me was hungry" she said as she ate her cereal and Jy'Rah laughed. " Sissy ima call you later I got to go handle some business, Okay?" Jy'Rah stated hoping Kaari didn't make a big deal out of her having to hung up.

" Okay sissy. Love you" Kaari said and Jy'Rah returned with a I love you and blew a kiss to phone and ended the call. " You ready. I got the keys from jay already" Chyna came in and said.

" Oh my goodness. When y'all did this" she said realizing the balloon filled room. " this morning" Trey said.

" Thank you guys so much. But we have to go. We'll be back"

" Come on. I'm sleepy as fuck" she said after she gave Jay a kiss and her and Chyna exited to room heading out the car.

15 minutes away from the hotel aura and Ja was at the rooftop venue making sure everything was damn near prefect for Jy'Rah's birthday brunch.