12

3 Months later| November 28, 2020| Thanksgiving Day| 10:07 a

3 Months later| November 28, 2020| Thanksgiving Day| 10:07 a.m.

" Ma-Ma" I heard Kaari say causing me to turn over to see Ja holding her along with some flowers.

" Good Morning baby— Good Morn mommy" Ja and Kaari said to me as I sat up against Ja headboard.

" Good Morning my babies" I said as he handed Kaari over to me since she was reaching for me and he sat on the side of the bed.

" What's these for— you and Kaari" he said looking at me smiling causing me to display this big ass smile.

I'm slowly getting use to this.

" Why Jamel— cause I'm hella thankful for y'all like dead ass, Y'all really saved my ass with this love and having a family shit, I was over that shit when we first met cause I keep picking up these bird bitches" He said causing me to laugh and he joined me.

" Nah but for real your what we was missing" I said finally admitting that to myself.

" You are our missing piece to this puzzle that we call life, just wish I meet you first before them other lame ass niggas cause wether you believe it or not you have been an amazing father to Kaari and I deeply appreciate that cause you didn't have to— I did though y'all are my responsibility and I take pride in that" He said as Kaari climb into his lap and laid her head on his shoulders and bitch I felt the tears coming.

" let's get ready to go baby, we got to be at mama house by 12 and you already know she'll lock us outside if we late and I'm trying to eat" I said as I got up and headed towards the bathroom as he laid back on the bed as Kaari laid on his chest watching cartoons the tv displayed.

As I made it in the bathroom I just looked up at the ceiling and thank god for all the trails and tribulations, keeping me, my family and friends safe even when we make life threatening decisions and thanking him for sending Ja to me and Kaari.

30 Minutes later| 10:37 a.m.

By this time I was now finished with whole my hygiene routine including my morning shower.

Walking out the bathroom to see Ja and Kaari sleep in the same position they were in when I went into the bathroom.

" Baby get up bruh" I said laughing cause they was dead ass knocked out.

" Wassup love I'm up" Ja said as he sat up and laid Kaari down and stood up off the bed.

" Come here— Why for what" he asked as he stood there just looking at me all weird and shit. " boy bring ya ass" I said causing him to laugh.

He eventually made his way over to me as we stood near the closet. " Thank you for being so patient with me and showing me what love is supposed to be and for loving Kaari as if she's your own— she is my own that's my daughter and can't nobody tell me different" he said we shared our first kiss of the day.