35.

June 22, 2021| A month later| 10:15 a

June 22, 2021| A month later| 10:15 a.m.

" You happy it's yo last day" Ja asked aura who sat in the passenger seat of his Rolls Royce car. Today was aura last day of physical therapy and she was overly excited. She had reached her goal of being done with this before her grad opening; Which was later tonight.

Even in the midst of her accident, Symptoms of her pregnancy, and physical therapy aura found time to continue on with the process of her grand opening, not wanting to push the date back again.

" Baby happy ain't even the word. And I'm ready to stop wearing the damn boot" aura stated looking down at the foot boot that help support her now healed ankle over the last month.

Her doctor cleared her to stop wearing the boot about a week ago. Aira on the other hand was trying to be more cautious, so when she was lounging around the house she would wear it for extra support.

Looking over at his dramatic fiancé as he parkothe car." No cap I'm proud yo ass for real Mama. You handle this like Pro." He spoke earning a huge smile from her.

If let aura tell it— she made it through all the pain and restless nights because of Ja. He made so easy on her she literally had to do nothing, he was always rushing to her aid at any slight movement she made and she loved him even more for that.

" Thank you baby. It's really all cause of you though." Aura stated smiling as he gently grabbed her by throat pulling her into a kiss. " Nope. We got things to do today. Come on" aura said pulling away from the kiss before he could get carried away.

Aura was nearing the third month of her pregnancy and she loved it here. Since she revealed her pregnancy; which wasn't ideal— Her sex drive was through the roof and Ja loved that shit. He was definitely taking advantage of it. The couple had sex at least three to five times a day.

" Thank you baby" aura said to Ja who held the door open for her. Walking up to the front desk with him right behind, aura sign in on the sign-in sheet— writing her name and time of her appointment.

After doing so, she found herself sitting next to her fiancé, who had his face in his phone.

" When are you going back to work" Aura asked causing Ja's attention to divert to her. " In two weeks. But I'll be coming off the bench" he stated earring a frown from her.

" What you mean off the bench. You ain't bench on the since you made it to the NBA" she asked completely confused, but Ja on the other hand was smiling hard as hell.

" You been watching me since my rookie days, but yo ass was playing hard to get" he said all in her face and she sucker her teeth.

" Nigga please. I been a fan of basketball so hush all the shit up" she stared laughing. " Stylez" the nurse called her last mane that she was ready to get rid of.