34.

May 22, 2021| Beale Street| 7:30 p

May 22, 2021| Beale Street| 7:30 p.m.

As Ja approached the scene honking the horn damn near hitting everybody that was in sight, there was a huge ass crowd of people and he could see aura caution lights continuously blank.

Thinking the worse, Ja hopped out the car almost for getting the put it in park. Running towards the scene as fast he could he stopped in his tracks at the sight of aura car, There is no way she's still alive he initially though.

" Aye help me get her outta her she's pregnant" Ja screamed at the bystanders that just stood there in shook. " we cant move her man we might hurt her more— man this my fiancé, the mother of my kids" Ja said now crying and pleading for this man's help not giving a fuck who saw or heard.

" I gotchu mama, you gone be okay I promise" Ja said as he and the stranger carefully pulled aura out the broken windshield and the sirens and light of an emergency vehicle could be seen.

" Hey she's over here— over here— hurry up she's pregnant" a few people from the crowd shouted out to the paramedics.

" check for pulse while I get her vitals" and EMT said placing a neck brace on aura as she laid unresponsive on the now wet ground, being that it had started raining.

" Sir we need you to back up— I'm not fucking leaving" Ja snapped damn near ready to punch the hell outta of the officer who was trying pull him away from her.

" Sir just give them space to do their job so they can get her to the hospital please" the officer pleaded with Ja and he surrendered and stepped back.

" She has a strong pulse and good vitals, but need to make sure the baby is okay as well we're going to Tulane Hospital, would like to ride with us" The EMT asked and Ja nodded his head as he checked his pocket for his keys, phone, and wallet.

Holding auras hand as the paramedics led the way to their truck. " We gone find out who did this shit mama" Ja uttered as he climb in the ambulance truck after them.

Only a few minutes into the ride to the hospital, auras heart rate was spiking. " Heyy we need a little more gas up there" the EMT banged on the little window from the back of the truck.

" What the fuck is going on" Ja questioned trying to stay calm knowing his fiancé need him more than ever. " Her blood pressure is dropping which is causing her heart to work harder" she explained as if things couldn't get any worse, aura started seizing.

" Shes having a seizure" Ja stated as he placed his hand on the size of her head so that she wouldn't hit her head on the railing of the stretcher.

" We're here— Okay give me a minute" the EMT said as she pushed a clear liquid into Auras IV. A few minutes later the seizure had passed and her heart was slowing down back to normal and she was now being rolled into the hospital.