37.

July 4, 2021| 4 days later| Home|10:00 a

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

July 4, 2021| 4 days later| Home|
10:00 a.m.

It was 10 o'clock in the morning and aura had her face in the toilet due to her morning sickness; Which she hated. After emptying stomach she got up and brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Taking a deep breath as she examined her three month old little pug. " All I know is that you better be a boy" she stated as she basked in the thought that she was actually having another baby.

Her ringing phone knocked her out of her little moment. " Now who the hell is calling me this early" she asked herself as she marched over to her phone that sat on the nightstand.

" Hello. Good morning" aura said to her lawyer. " Good morning Mrs. Morant. How are you" Ms.Keating asked as she held a smile. " I'm fine. Thank you" aura returned.

" Okay great. I have some information about your case that you and your fiancé would like to know. Are you able to come down to the office today" She asked and aura frowned. " can I come in like a hour. It that good" Aura asked anxious to know what she was talking about.

" Yes. That's perfect" she stated. " okay. See you then" Aura said and ended the call. " Let's hope it ain't no bullshit" Aura said walking to her closet. Their family was celebrating 4th of July at Yuri and Darnell's house this year.

Finally settling on a red and white long sleeve crop top, Army fatigue cargo joggers, and her cherry red Jordan 11's.
———————————————————
@AuraJanelle

Via Instagram ———————————————————

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Via Instagram
———————————————————

As she was getting ready, the girls and Ja downstairs chilling. Jy'Rah was sitting at the kitchen island on her computer finishing up her website for her clothing brand. Kaari was sitting in front of the tv on the floor as she played with her dolls that Jy'Rah brought a few days ago and Ja was bringing in packages that just got delivered.

" This yall damn problem. Always buying shit" he said sitting the boxes down. " All that is for my business pops" Jy'Rah protested causing Ja to look down at the package the said shein.