19.

January 8, 2021| Hospital| 6:38 p

January 8, 2021| Hospital| 6:38 p.m.

" My bad bro I deadass wanted to tell you but at the same time I had to respect my girl wishes" Nie said to me as we sat in Niya's hospital room.

Sahara had left like 10 minutes ago to go get niya some clothes from her crib, so it was me and Nie waiting on niya to wake up.

" I understand that bro and I respect that, but I'm not tripping on y'all being together cause I know yo ass gone take of them" I said looking at my sister.

" But quick question— how deep is this shit bruh" I asked cause I honestly wanted to know.

" I'm Inlove with her bro I'm not going hold you bro— I feel you bro trust me just take of her mane" I said as someone knocked on the door and in walked Sahara.

" Broth—." I heard niya said but she was cut off by her coughing causing me to get up and grab the cup of water the doctor left in her for her.

" Aye bro can you get the doctor— Ight" Nie responded as him and niya held this deep ass eye contact before he left the room.

" Brother are you mad at me" I asked as Ja stood next to my bed as we waited on the doctor.

" About what Niya— me being pregnant" I said as he wipe my tears. " Hell naw the fuck would I be mad about you grown as hell sis— and who the hell called Nie" I asked cause I still haven't told him that I'm in a relationship with his bestfriend let alone that Nie is my child's father.

" I did, sis I already knew about y'all y'all niggas thought y'all was hiding it good and y'all hella wasn't" He said laughing and the doctor walked in the room.

" Hello Ms.Morant, how are you feeling— I'm good a little weak, how is my baby doing that's all I'm worried about" I asked as Nie came stood next to me and he grabbed my hand.

" The baby is fine, you made here in time but you did lose a good amount of blood so you were given a blood transfusion" She explained as she pointed behind me and I looked and saw the blood bag.