43.

August 12,2021| Bridal Shop| 12:00

" Hello, I have an appointment today. Under the name Stylez" Aura spoke to the receptionist at the front desk of the bridal shop. " Yes Ma'am, you guys will be in section five. You can follow me" The fair skinned woman stated and the girls followed behind.

Aura and her bridal party which consisted of: Yuri, Sahara, Jy'Rah, Kelsey, and Niya via FaceTime were finally dress shopping for her special dress. " Can I start you ladies off with some champagne? Yes, please and a water for her" Aura said pointing to Jy'Rah.

" No problem. I'll get that right too you" she walked off. " Mrs.Morant! It's a pleasure" Randy the head designer greeted aura. " Randy! How are you? This is my family; All of my sisters and my oldest daughter" Aura explained as Randy shook everyone's hand in greetings.

" So am I going to leave here with my dream dress! I hope say girl. You know you picky as hell!" Randy pointed out the ladies agreed as the sipped their champagne. " Shut the hell up!" Aura rolled her eyes as laughter flooded their section.

" Come on. Dresses are waiting chile" Randy pulled her away from the girls and towards her dressing room for the day. " Niya calling back" Yuri said answering the IPad they had set up on the small side table.

" Hey boo! Where the baby?" Kelsey asked not paying no attention to Niya. " Oh! I'm good. Just a little tired, thanks for asking bitch" she rolled her eyes. " She right here though" voice as the girls cooed at the iPad.

———————————————————
@T.Morant

Via Instastory———————————————————

Via Instastory
———————————————————

" Okay ladies! This is the first dress. I don't think she really likes cause she hasn't not one word" Randy ranted helping Aura up on the display stage.