5.

July 3, 2020A week later| Home| 10:50 am

July 3, 2020
A week later| Home| 10:50 am

I had been up for at least two hours by now, just laying around chilling and in my thoughts.

Hearing my phone go off
I looked over and seen a notification from my ring camera, opening the app I seen Niya goofy ass standing at my door looking dumb making me laugh.

Hearing my phone go off I looked over and seen a notification from my ring camera, opening the app I seen Niya goofy ass standing at my door looking dumb making me laugh

Pressing the icon so I could talk. " What yo goofy ass want nigga" I said laughing as she put her nose in the camera and started whispering.

" Come open this door before I knock it down hoe" she said quoting Madea making me laugh.

" Alright I'm coming now back up damn and you got booger" I said making her jump back and cover her nose.

Making my way down stairs to let my annoying ass sister in.

Opening the door just stood there with her hands on her hips. " Nigga you gonna come in or what" I asked as she just stood there staring at me as I stood there holding the door open letting all my good AC out.

" That shit on the Flo Twin" I said as she  finally walked in and headed towards the living room to put her bag down and headed straight for the kitchen.

I love the fact my sister had her own sense of style regardless of what anyone said or what trend was floating around social media.

" You know how I do Twin" she said as she hit the jerk and I just shook my head.

" Why you here Niya— you good, you need something" I asked just making sure she was good.

" Yeah I'm always good you know that Ja— but I need to talk to you" she said as we walked into the living room and sat down.

" Wassup sis— Sahara what's up with y'all" she asked catching me off guard.

" What you mean I don't fuck with her like that, that's like my little sister and plus that's my dawg trip girl" I asked and answered her question as she looked surprise as hell and I just shook my head.