Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    The progress of "Deity" is fast, Shi Ran is in good condition, and he has been filming non-stop for more than 20 days. Andrew looks at the scenes that have been crossed out in his notebook and counts with his fingers. Probably because of his conscience, he gave Shi Ran a day off with a wave of his hand.

    Shi Ran was indeed a little tired after working so hard to shoot scenes for so many days. After the scene of the previous day was over, she didn't eat any food when she went home, and slept soundly. When she woke up in a panic the next day, it was already high in the sun.

    In fact, three poles in the sun are not enough to scare people.

    What was really frightening was that there was a man sleeping beside her bed.

    Although she is very familiar with this man, he is her boyfriend who has been together for almost half a year. But this is not the point, the point is why Yan Ming is still in the hotel at this point! ! !

    Shouldn't he already be filming on set?

    Shi Ran's expression and movements were so terrified that he sat up suddenly and woke up the people next to him. Yan Ming opened his eyes and his eyes were a little dazed, but he quickly regained consciousness and met Shi Ran's terrified eyes .

    He rubbed the space between his brows, and asked lazily, "What's the matter?"

    Shi Ran pushed him, "Aren't you going to the set yet?"

    "Well," Yan Ming didn't care, "I'm on vacation today.

    " Ran's expression was even more terrified: "Isn't it my holiday today? Did I remember it wrong?!"

    Emperor Yan couldn't help being amused: "No, we are all on holiday today."

    Huh, is that right?

    Shi Ran was still a little unconvinced: "Andrew will still give you a holiday for the absolute male lead? Don't you have the most roles?" "The

    absolute male lead has no human rights?" Yan Ming said, "Or do you think my progress will be slow?"

    Uh , this is the opposite.

    As for Yan Ming's acting skills, no matter what is written in the book or what Shi Ran saw with his own eyes, it is almost at the level of a god, and it must be much better than Shi Ran's own, so even though he The schedule of the play is not so tight, but the progress cannot be slowed down.

    Yan Ming also sat up and got out of bed, walked towards the bathroom in Shiran's room very naturally, and took out a set of toilet utensils that did not belong to Shiran that he didn't know when he put it there and began to brush his teeth and wash his face: "It's already noon Now, it looks like we have to hurry up."

    "Hurry up?" Shi Ran was puzzled, "Why?"

    Yan Ming paused for a while while holding the mouthwash cup, then raised his eyebrows lazily, and said with a smile: "It's rare that we all have a day Fake, what are you going to do if you don’t come out on a date? By the way, let’s celebrate the holidays for you.”

    Holidays?

    what festival?

    What's the date today?

    Shi Ran grabbed the phone and looked at the time—the current phone is quite smart, but how far can it go? Before she could see what day it was, she was told by the huge "Happy Children's Day" on the lock screen. attracts attention.