Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Yan Ming's strength was neither light nor heavy, but it stimulated Shi Ran to bend forward, and he sent it forward. It is true that the two of them are still well dressed now, but the coats between the ears and temples had already been taken off and thrown away. On one side, the layer of sweater that fits the curve can't block anything at all.

    That's why Shi Ran's approach to Yan Ming's body will only make his already suppressed desire unstoppable.

    For this point, Shi Ran's understanding is obviously not in place. She could only intuitively feel that the man's movements suddenly became much more frantic, and all the rest of her thoughts had been focused on how she should refute her "derailment question".

    However, it is a pity that all the thoughts she can express at this moment are only gathered into two words: "...no!

    " It's not like a refusal, but like an invitation.

    The next moment Yan Ming hugged her and walked towards the bed.

    The moment his body sank into the bed, the string in Shiran's mind broke with a "bang".

    She has never been a conservative character. When she didn't like Yan Ming, she was almost framed because of Nie Junnan's "seduction". Now that Yan Ming is her boyfriend, there is no problem with morality and ethics. I'm not afraid, although the issue of "cheating" just now hasn't been clarified yet, but she can still tell whether Yan Ming is really angry or jealous.

    So she couldn't bear it anymore, and put her arms around Yan Ming, directly sent herself to the man's mouth, and invited him to have a meal in a low voice.

    Yan Ming was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect the person in his arms to be so unguarded against him. However, he was only stunned for a moment, and with Shi Ran's tactful consent, he no longer endured it, leaned down again, and swallowed the sobs of the person under him.

    In a moment, the clothes on the two of them were scattered on the ground.

    Shi Ran's ups and downs in the sea of ​​love suddenly cleared up for a moment: "...you are prepared..."

    The words were not complete, but the meaning was still in place.

    Yan Ming also paused, and the action that was ready to go stopped for a moment: "...Are you afraid?"

    He actually didn't expect this to happen before the matter developed to this point, so naturally he didn't prepare related supplies, so...

    If Shi Ran's answer was fear, then he would stop immediately.

    It was only a pause of a second or two, but this kind of sudden and blunt endurance was extremely difficult. Shi Ran saw Yan Ming's eyes were burnt scarlet, and his heart moved slightly.

    Are you afraid?

    In fact, she... seems to have nothing to fear.

    Anyway, I am old enough, so I don't worry that Yan Ming won't be responsible, the two of them are justified, except that her career development may be delayed, it seems that there is no loss. And is she willing to accept this kind of "slow time"?

    She seemed able to nod without hesitation. It's not because she doesn't value her career, it's because she believes that this kind of delay can be redeemed, not to mention that Yan Ming also gave her enough sense of security.

    From a scientific point of view, if it is not the period of conception, then even if there is no relevant preparation, the chance of being recruited is not too high, then either... Wait when was the