Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Shi Ran hurriedly got off the taxi, wearing sunglasses and a mask on her face, covering her face tightly.

    Ling Ye walked out of the hotel with a gloomy face. He was annoyed and took big steps. He didn't care about the front and walked straight to his car.

    Shi Ran kept her head down and only looked at the road and not the people going forward. With the contract in her bag, she was determined to go back to the hotel early and hand it over to Yan Ming.

    This hit was a bit hard, half of the sunglasses on Shi Ran's face were thrown off, revealing a small half of delicate cheeks, but Shi Ran didn't have the heart to get angry, after all, it was she who bumped into someone on her own initiative, so she just lowered her head in a hurry He bowed his head and said, "Sorry!" Then he turned his body slightly, avoiding Ling Ye, and went directly into the hotel.

    ——Anyway, if she was killed, she would never have thought that this person was her own uncle.

    As for Ling Ye, he was also hit hard. To be honest, he is really not in a good mood now. He just wanted to stop and question the little girl who walked without looking at the road. When he lowered his head, he found that the little girl was covering her tightly. Yan Shishi, but half of the big sunglasses on his face collapsed, and the end of his eyes were slightly hooked upwards, showing a sense of familiarity for no reason.

    His heart skipped a beat, and he froze in place.

    After being distracted for a while, the little girl who bumped into him apologized in a low voice, and hurried back to the hotel.

    When Ling Ye came back to his senses, the driver had already parked the car in front of him, and respectfully opened the door: "Boss Ling." Ling

    Ye came to his senses and stepped into the car.     The driver also quickly got into the driving seat, started the car, and asked Ling Ye: " Boss

    Ling, are we going to see Miss Ling Yuan in the film and television city next?"

"This girl makes troubles all day long, she doesn't look like her mother!"

    Wait!

    Half of Shi Ran's face appeared in Ling Ye's mind again.

    The little girl who bumped into him just now had fierce eyes, not to mention she was imposing at first glance, what's more, she obviously had a pair of round almond eyes, but the slightly raised arc at the end of her eyes was stunned. A little more of a beautiful coquettish attitude. And such an arc happened to coincide with a face in his memory.

    It was Ling Yan.

    But people cannot be resurrected after death, and that little girl is still young, so how could it be Yanyan?

    Just looking at these eyes alone, they are really similar.

    He couldn't help sighing.

    "Did you see the little girl who hit me just now?"

    The driver was taken aback, then nodded: "Yes. What's the matter, Mr. Ling? Is there any problem with that lady?"

    Ling Ye shook his head and said, "It's nothing .Did you see her?"

    "No."

    All right.

    Ling Ye sighed, and then said, "Go directly to the company."

    "Yes."

    Shi Ran hurried to the conference room, and it happened that Yan Ming had just sat back in his chair to deal with things again, he raised his head, a little surprised "Why did you come back so early today?"