Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Hearing Qiu Yaya calling himself, Shi Ran couldn't pretend that he didn't hear it, so he could only smile and walked towards him: "Aunt Qiu? What's the matter?"

    The girl next to the big belly man also looked over curiously: " Aunt Qiu, what is this?"

    Qiu Yaya pulled Shi Ran over and introduced: "This is Shi Ran, she is my niece and Ling Ye's niece, so you should call her sister if you are old." Shi Ran looked at

    this Girl, before she had time to ask, Qiu Yaya said to her again: "Xiaoran, this is Uncle Su Feng, this younger sister is called Su Xitong, she is Su Feng's daughter, and the Su family also came from Hong Kong City to develop in the mainland." You can get to know each other."

    Also from Hong Kong City?

    It is estimated that he has a deep relationship with the Yan family. Besides, Qiu Yaya introduced him so seriously, so he must be a powerful character. So Shi Ran stretched out his hand generously, and said with a smile: "So it's the Su family, hello Uncle Su, hello Miss Su."

    Su Feng and Shi Ran are not of the same generation, so it was Su Xitong who stretched out his hand to shake Shi Ran back: "Ms. Shi, can I call you Sister Shiran? I heard Aunt Qiu mentioned you. You are much better than that woman Shiyuan!" Sounds like a friend

    ?

    Shi Ran nodded and smiled, "Of course, thank you."

    "Then just call me Tongtong!" Su Xitong smiled, "By the way, I remembered! You are an artist, right! Have you ever acted with brother Yan Ming?"

    Brother Yan Ming?

    Shi Ran felt a little awkward, but didn't say much, but nodded and said: "Yes." "

    That's great!" Su Xitong said happily, "I major in film and television literature! I'm a screenwriter! I can I adore brother Yan Ming! Sister Shi Ran, you can act together with brother Yan Ming, you must be very good! By the way, my father will invest in the TV series I wrote this year. Do you want to act, sister Shi Ran? You can play the lead actress of!"

    Shi Ran took a look at Su Xitong. It was obvious that she was the kind of little princess who lived in an ivory tower since she was a child. She didn't know much about the world. Can such a girl write any great scripts?     However, it is impossible for Shi Ran to reject Su Xitong directly, so she just smiled and said: "Really? Tongtong, what drama did you write? How did you arrange it? I may have to ask about the schedule, because recently I have Busy.” That’s not a lie, she’s already had more than enough to worry about with The Cage and the recording of the new album.     Su Xitong didn't think much about it, and said directly: "I wrote a campus story called "Tingting Like a Cover", but I also know that I am not very experienced and can't write anything profound, so it's just a story. Love idol drama, but with my father investing in it, and Uncle Wen Hao as the director, it will definitely not be bad!"     Su Feng laughed beside him and said, "Children are just playing around, so they can't get into the elegant hall."     Su Xitong stared She glanced at Su Feng: "Dad, you will destroy your prestige."     She turned her head to look at Shi Ran: "How is it? Sister Shi Ran? Do you want to come? But Uncle Wen is still editing his last book, so I will take time off If you don’t have time to come out, the crew’s preparations should be in October, and if everything goes well, the official shooting will start around November, can you?”     Shi Ran was stunned when he heard "Tingting Like a Cover".     She had heard the name of this TV series before, "Tingting Like a Cover", it was one of Shi Yuan's representative works in the novel, and it was also one of the most popular TV series at that time. It's just that if she remembered the timeline in the book, the release time of this TV series was greatly delayed. I heard that it was because of the difficulty in finding a female lead, and Shi Yuan barely took the role in the end.     But now that the opportunity is presented to Shi Ran herself, how could she not take the initiative to seize it?     Besides, Wen Hao is a famous director, and his TV series itself is a kind of popularity guarantee, and when the filming starts in November, she will be able to catch up with her time, otherwise she would be an idiot!     So Shi Ran nodded happily: "Okay, I don't have any arrangements for the time being after mid-October, just in time. If you need to do anything, just let me know!"