Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Ling Ye couldn't believe it, and he confirmed it again: "You mean, Shi Ran never went to that school, but Shi Chengzhong and the others sent their 'daughter' Shi Yuan there?" Yan Ming nodded:

    " To be precise, it was Shiran who had not received any preschool education, and the teacher recalled that in the registration information in the household registration book provided by Shi Chengzhong and his wife, the relationship between the little girl and the head of the household was not adoption. Relationship."

    Isn't it an adoption relationship? Is it still a parent-child relationship?

    Besides, don't send your own daughter to receive a good education, but prefer your adopted daughter, and when the adopted daughter grows up, she will lie that the couple treats you badly?

    What's more, when Ling Ye transferred Ling Yuan out of Shi's household registration, he clearly remembered that it was clearly stated that it was an adoption relationship!

    How can there be no problem? !

    Ling Ye's eyes suddenly sank - he was almost certain that Ling Yuan was not Yanyan's daughter! And the so-called "daughter" of the teacher's family that he has been neglecting all this time is Yanyan's child!

    "The kinship test back then..." Ling Ye murmured in a low voice, "Was it tampered with by the teacher's family?"

    Yan Ming shook his head: "That thing back then was too secretive, and my people couldn't find anything. So to be sure, Shi Chengzhong's family may be the ones who know the truth the most. And if you want to know who Ling Yuan and Shi Ran are real, the best way is to do another appraisal." Ling Ye immediately said: "I will

    now Go find Shi Ran!"

    Yan Ming paused - he knew that Shi Ran was indeed here with Chang Yan, but said: "Have you had contact with her? You seem to believe that Shi Ran is Aunt Yan's daughter."

    Ling Ye nodded: "I've met her a few times before, and her eyes are the eyes of the Ling family."

    The slightly upward arc of the eyes is indeed different from others.

    It seemed that he also recalled Shi Ran's appearance, and Yan Ming was slightly absent-minded for a moment: "Then I will contact Shi Ran."

    He took out his mobile phone and wanted to call Shiran, but the number hadn't been dialed yet, and suddenly remembered something, and asked again: "What about Ling Yuan? I remember, she went abroad before?

    " The sullen look intensified: "Before I called someone to take her home and lock her up, she actually secretly took her passport and went abroad for vacation! Fortunately, I told people that she was for work, so I called immediately. Somebody go and bring her back."

    Yan Ming nodded: "She should also need to be re-identified."

    After the two discussed it, they immediately went to contact each other.

    When Shi Ran's phone call was made, she was nestling in the hotel, chatting with Mao Yixuan about work plans.

    "Ranran, do you want to consider releasing an album?" Mao Yixuan asked, "To be honest, you were an idol of a girl group before, and you can sing and dance. You can develop in an all-round way." Shiran was a little hesitant, after all, she has music

    theory Knowledge is really bad, and she is really hesitant to release an album - in case a bad album is released by then, she will be scolded instead.