Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Yan Ming was staying in the conference room of the crew hotel.

    Yes, after a month, he sat in this meeting room again during the beautiful holiday when he was supposed to be free, because of the crew wounding incident that happened the day before.

    Because of the huge scene yesterday, although the main suspects were taken to the police station for questioning, there are still many suspicious staff members who need to be investigated.

    As one of the investors and leading actors of the crew, he still had to stay here and interrogate Yan Zhongming one by one.

    Ling Ye came here at this time.

    Before he went upstairs, he made a phone call with Yan Ming, and then a bodyguard took the elevator down to pick him up to the conference room.

    Entering the meeting room, Ling Ye immediately saw Yan Ming sitting at the head of the meeting table, who was handling affairs with a computer.

    "Uncle Ling," Yan Ming saw Ling Ye coming in, and stood up to greet him, "Why are you here?"

    Ling Ye looks handsome, but he is not the kind of young man who looks like an evildoer. At the age of fifty, the corners of his eyes have already grown There are fine lines, but there is more of a sense of kindness and kindness—but if you really think that Ling Ye is gentle and harmless, you are completely wrong.

    After all, he is the richest man in Nancheng and the head of the Ling family. If he doesn't have the wrists, how can he hold down commercial competitors?

    However, although Ling Ye is tough, he is a very good person, and he is also well-known in the circle of rich people as a moralist. It is precisely because of this that the relationship between the Ling family and the Yan family has always been very good, otherwise there would be no "family marriage" " said.

    Hearing Yan Ming's question, Ling Ye couldn't help laughing: "Why? Why don't you come and visit Xiao Ming?"

    Yan Ming pointed at the computer helplessly: "Aren't

    you busy?" I heard," Ling Ye said, "it's really bad luck."

    "Yes, it's bad luck," Yan Ming sneered, "natural disasters and man-made disasters, can they not be bad luck?" The meaning implied in the words can be said to be particularly obvious.

    Ling Ye naturally understood Yan Ming's meaning - after so many hot searches in this period of time, how could he not know that Ling Yuan had a hand in this matter?

    To be honest, Ling Ye was also a little annoyed. He really didn't expect that Ling Yuan, who was always well-behaved and polite in front of him on weekdays, would actually do such dirty things in private.

    Although there is no real hammer to the things that broke out on the Internet, but Ling Ye, as the head of the Ling family, how could he not even see this trick?

    Ling Yuan must have done something good behind his back!

    Thinking of this, Ling Ye's expression also sank slightly: "A Yuan is at fault for this matter."

    Yan Ming nodded and looked into Ling Ye's eyes with a half-smile: "Is Uncle Ling going to say: Is she still just a child?"

    Ling Ye was stunned for a moment, then shook his head immediately: "How is it possible, she will be punished if she makes a mistake, and she has also been affected a lot in public opinion. It's just..." "It's just..."