Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After Yan Ming finished speaking, Ling Ye immediately looked at Shi Ran nervously.

    To be honest, although he knew that Shi Ran had no reason to refuse, he was still very worried that there was a one in ten thousand possibility that the other party would refuse.

    Or maybe he imagined Shi Ran's various reactions, such as surprise, disbelief, excitement, and happiness, but Shi Ran seemed to be stunned for a moment, then let out a sudden breath, and relaxed on the armchair. superior.

    What's the reaction?

    Shi Ran slumped his shoulders, and he didn't look surprised or surprised. She just bent her eyes slightly, and the upturned eyes looked more sly at the moment: "Hey, that's it."

    Yan Ming asked, "You seem to have known it a long time ago?"

    Shi Ran said with a smile: "I don't think I've known it for a long time, but I still have some vague memories of my childhood, so I can believe it if my parents are not relatives.

    " Do you want to go now?"

    Yan Ming glanced at Ling Ye, then nodded: "Well, yes, we have already contacted, and the staff is already in place."

    Shi Ran nodded, expressing her agreement.

    So Yan Ming ordered the driver to start the car and set off to the place where the agency he had contacted before was located.

    In about twenty minutes, the car parked in the garage of the appraisal agency.

    A special receptionist was already waiting there. Seeing Ling Ye, Shi Ran, and Yan Ming get off the car, they hurriedly greeted them and said hello. They took Ling Ye and Shi Ran to collect blood, and then sent the samples to the hospital in a hurry. laboratory.

    "Okay," the reception staff smiled, "Mr. Ling, because you requested an expedited test, we will test as quickly as possible, and the result will be available within six hours. I wonder if you are waiting here? It's better to leave first, and then we will inform you of the result later."

    Ling Ye thought for a while: "Just wait here, I want the results to come out as soon as possible." This time he can't afford any risk of mistakes, so he has to keep an eye on it.

    "Okay," the staff member nodded in understanding, "Then we have a special rest room here, shall I take you there?"

    Ling Ye nodded, and then the three of them went to the rest room, leaving behind the former driver and assistant Here, determine the progress.

    After entering the lounge, Shi Ran said, "If you have to wait for six hours, I think I have to explain the situation to Xuanxuan so that she won't worry." This request is reasonable, Ling Ye and

    Yan Ming have no intention of refusing , nodded, Shi Ran called Mao Yixuan.

    The phone beeped twice, and was quickly picked up: "Hello? Ranran? What's the matter?"

    Shiran said "Yes", and then said: "Xuanxuan, I haven't dealt with the matter here Finished, it may be very late to come back, probably after eleven o'clock in the evening, so you can eat dinner by yourself."

    Mao Yixuan was stunned on the phone for two seconds: "Don't you want to have a room with Emperor Yan?"

    " ..." This imagination is indeed a bit rich.

    Mao Yixuan was still asking on the phone: "Hey, Ranran? Answer it! Do you remember your flag? You can't fall!

    " Gritting her teeth, "Really, I said there is something else."