Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    I don't know why, but Addy, who is clearly a manager, holds Shi Ran's contract in his hand and can determine Shi Ran's life and death, seeing Shi Ran's smile, is a little apprehensive at the moment.

    She forced her neck and said, "Why didn't I ask you for a solution? You are an artist of the company, we don't care who you are in charge of?" The smile on

    Shi Ran's face became brighter and brighter: "Are you sure? Isn't your solution? Just push me out to be scolded, and then the whole company pretends to be dead, and after sacrificing me, select a trainee to push her to debut? Then whitewash the peace? I am an artist of the company, so I should stand for the company at a critical moment Block the gun?"

    "This..." Addy didn't expect Shi Ran to express the company's thoughts like this.

    Although she also acquiesced in this way, but after all, if it's not a nice word, who would listen to it?

    So Addy tried his best to pull out a fake smile that couldn't be more fake: "It's not good for you to say that the company is so bad..."

    Shi Ran suddenly put away all the expressions, and said coldly: "Sister Addy, your facial muscles are slack, Your eyes are not squinted, which means you are smirking, so it is obvious that you have been tricked by me, and the company thinks so."

    Hearing what Shi Ran said, Addy was really too lazy to put on it, and simply accepted it. Recalling the previous laugh, the tone implied a threat: "Why, do you want to resist the company?"

    Shi Ran sneered: "How dare I, after all, my contract is held in the hands of the company." Very stinging.

    Addy also said sarcastically: "I'm sorry you don't dare. Since you also know the company's decision, then I won't tell you more, remember not to talk nonsense, especially on the Internet, after all, disaster comes from your mouth." After finishing speaking

    , She turned to leave.

    "Wait a minute," Shi Ran grabbed Addy, "When did I tell you that I agree with the company's approach?"

    "You have no choice in this matter!"

    Shi Ran looked extremely calm, he didn't let go of Addy's hand, paused for a moment, and said calmly: "The company signed me just to make money, and it's nothing more than to push me out at this time." I don’t want me to block the company’s money, but what if I say, I can come up with a better plan to settle this matter?”

    Addy heard Shi Ran say this, and the movement that was originally about to break free also stopped. A look of suspicion flashed across his eyes.

    Seeing her reaction like this, Shi Ran was not in a hurry, but had a half-smile on her face: "Or, sister Addy doesn't want to share the company's worries? She just wants me to get into trouble with the entire Moon girl group?" "How is that possible!" Addy said

    awkwardly , "But I can't make the decision of your request, I have to ask the meaning of the higher-ups." As he spoke, he made a gesture to take out his mobile phone to make a call.     "Hey, wait," Shi Ran pulled Addy again, "Sister Addy, why don't you let me tell the higher-ups, I'm afraid you can't explain clearly, and the leader will misunderstand what I mean." Addy paused     , Looking at Shi Ran's crooked smiling eyes, he finally handed over the phone.     Shi Ran got the mobile phone as she wished, directly dialed the number of Addy's superior, and went to the room, deliberately preventing Addy from hearing her voice.     "Hello?" came the voice of a middle-aged man who was slightly eager, "Have you finished talking with Raeka?" "     No." Shi Ran replied lightly.     The middle-aged man froze for a moment, then hesitated and said, "Who are you? Why are you holding Addy's cell phone?" "Can't     Mr. Wang hear it? I'm Raeka."     "Raeka?" Mr. Wang on the other end of the phone I was stunned again, "What are you doing with Addy's phone? Where is she? I want to talk to her." "Why is     Mr. Wang in such a hurry?" Shi Ran asked, "Busy to sell me for money?" "     You !"