Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Mu Shen was also stunned for a moment, and then his expression became terrified: "Are you going to make it public?!"

    Shi Ran shook his head frantically: "No! Bah! I'm not with Yan Ming at all!" How did he come up with such a foolish criticism? Conclusion? ? ?

    "Are you not together?" Mu Shen was also stunned for a moment, "Then Ah Ming kicked Ling Yuan because of you?" "

    Brother Shen, what are you thinking..." Shi Ran was speechless, "He didn't Have you been with Ling Yuan, let alone what is there for me? If you want to help me with the lawsuit, it is probably to uphold justice." "

    Then he signed you into the company?"

    "I am qualified Ah!"

    "Then leave you to me to bring you?"

    "I have potential!"

    "Isn't it because of being close to the water?"

    "We really don't have a relationship beyond friends," Shi Ran said very seriously, "After all, Senior Yan, he I don't want to find this kind of boyfriend."

    Yan Ming, who had just entered the hot pot restaurant and wanted to come over to see what was going on, heard this sentence, and the emotion that had been hanging on his face The business smile froze.

    "Yeah, Ming, you're here!" Mu Shen, with sharp eyes, quickly called Yan Ming over, "It's good that you didn't get lost on the road! I'm going to drive to find you in two minutes!" Yan Ming's originally stiff smile became more

    embarrassing , Jumping out word by word: "Yes, navigating, navigating."

    "Oh," Mu Shen waved his hand indifferently, "As far as your level of knowing the way is concerned, I don't trust even the best navigation." "Oh

    , By the way, Ah Ming," Mu Shen remembered what he had just talked with Shi Ran, and was a little suspicious, "Are you really okay with Shi Ran?"

    Yan Ming said: "No."

    He took advantage of the opportunity to pull away the chair next to Mu Shen and sat down , with a cool voice: "After all, Shi Ran likes Nie Junnan's."

    Mu Shen was stunned, and then realized: "Yeah, I just heard your staff say that the emotional scene between you and Shiran was all done by her watching Nie Junnan hahaha! I think Too much!"

    Yan Ming's face darkened.

    Shi Ran was also embarrassed.

    Although, she still plucked up the courage to retort: ​​"No, Brother Shen! I didn't watch Nie Junnan's last scene with Senior Yan!" At this time,

    Yan Zhongming came over to greet Yan Ming. He just heard this sentence and didn't watch it at all. Yan Ming's face turned pale, and he said directly: "Come on, that scene was Wu Han who killed Qin Mingyao with his hands, and finally hugged him in his arms to try to kill himself. I want to take a picture of Shi Ran looking at Yan Ming with a nostalgic and reluctant expression." In the end, she couldn’t act like that to anyone, so guess what happened in the end?”

    Mu Shen cooperated curiously and said, “What’s the matter?” Yan Zhongming

    sneered mercilessly, “I just hugged Bobo over, and while licking the cat, let him Shi Ran fell on the ground and looked at me, and in the end, the girl's eyes were all staring at the cat! I guess I can only cut a close-up of her later, otherwise her eyes would not be able to see Yan Ming at all."