Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    After stepping down, the 12 girls who had successfully debuted stood together almost spontaneously, as if there was already a clear line of separation from the trainees who hadn't debuted.

    Naturally, Shi Ran stood with Mao Yixuan, and the two had a brief chat, and soon, Shi Ran got a lot of information about this world.

    After a while, Addy came over, said a few words to everyone, and arranged for everyone to get on the bus and go back to the company dormitory. After going back this time, a simple arrangement will be made. The girls live together again.

    The dormitory for the trainees in the company is a two-person room. Shi Ran wants to move out of the original dormitory, and when the dormitory list is rearranged, it is arranged that the 9th and the 10th will live together. Therefore, Shi Ran and Mao Yixuan are separated again. together.

    It seems to be very fate.

    After Shi Ran packed up his things and moved the room, he lay down directly on the bed in the dormitory.

    Mao Yixuan was still packing things in her original dormitory at this time. Shiran was lying alone like this. After a while, she felt that it was not interesting, so she stretched out her hand and pulled her mobile phone from the bed, ready to Then read the news or something to understand the world view.

    But she needs to be thankful that thanks to the laziness of the author of the original book, she basically copied the original world, but the development of the entertainment industry is a little behind, otherwise she would have really learned something.

    Shi Ran just turned on the phone, thought about it, clicked on Weibo, and was going to check the trending search and get more information.

    As a result, as soon as I clicked in, I saw the word "boiling" in orange behind the message that occupied the top spot.

    And on this hot search, there are still two "acquaintances".

    [Yan Ming and Ling Yuan's ideal type]

    Yan Ming is the male protagonist, but this Ling Yuan is the heroine of the original book. That is, the "sister" who pretended to be the original owner and rubbed the original owner.

    Shi Ran raised her eyebrows—the hero and heroine in the book got together so early?

    Out of curiosity, she decisively opened this trending search.

    It was only when the page popped up that Shi Ran realized that there was a lot of thunder and little rain, and what ideal type was at most a sideshow of a show. Ling Yuan promoted variety shows in TV dramas, but when asked about the choice of ideal type, Ling Yuan was also very confused. Shang Dao said that he thinks that Yan Ming is the ideal type, and Yan Ming happens to be the special guest of this variety show. When Ling Yuan just finished speaking, the special guest made his debut.

    So the audience was sensational, and the host also booed one after another.

    Coincidentally, the recording hall of this variety show is right next door to the Moon girl group performance stage.

    So I met Yan Ming just now because he was going to participate in this variety show?

    Shi Ran lay with her legs crossed, thinking while clicking on the specially edited video by Ling Yuan's fans.

    I have to say that Ling Yuan is still very good-looking, at least under the deliberate editing and coaxing, that blushing face looks so heart-warming - it's just what kind of heart the beauty has under her skin, but unknown. As for Yan Ming, although Ling Yuan's fans tried their best to use romantic music and special effects to set off, his attitude was always polite to the point of alienation, but he was gentle and unobtrusive, which is a bit surprising.