Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Three minutes later, the bodyguard who heard the sound rushed to Nie Junnan's room.

    To be honest, they thought their task was not very easy - after all, it is said that their task was to catch a paparazzi who could sneak in even though the hotel has strengthened its defenses. Such characters are usually slippery and have their own channels , The hotel is so big, he hides in a corner at random, and is easily missed.

    And their big boss, Yan Ming, made a desperate request to catch this paparazzi.

    What's more, just after the big boss reported the location, there was a busy tone on the phone and then hung up, which made people even more anxious and worried.

    So the large team that was still downstairs to maintain order and stop people quickly dispatched a small team of personnel, took the elevator up quickly, and called the hotel to ask to check the surveillance and temporarily close some passages.

    But what they never expected was that when they rushed to the room in a hurry, they found that the scene was completely different from the chaotic situation that should have been.

    The big boss stood at the door with a cold expression on his face. Not far away lay a man with a towel covering his face. He didn't know who it was. Then another man in waiter's clothes lay on the sofa opposite the door with his eyes closed. The look of pain seemed to have passed out, and on the sofa next to the man dressed as a waiter, there was a panting Shiran sitting on the sofa, holding a mobile phone in his hand and fiddling with something sadly.

    What is this scenario?

    I heard from the big boss before that the paparazzi should have sneaked in dressed as a waiter, so this fainted man, could it be that paparazzi?

    Several bodyguards were stunned.

    Yan Ming had calmed down a little at this time, and when he saw the bodyguards coming, he nodded slightly: "You guys are here." "

    Mr. Yan, this is now..." the captain in charge asked cautiously.

    Yan Ming rubbed his forehead helplessly, and pointed to the waiter lying unconscious on the sofa: "The paparazzi is right there."

    "Shi Ran, give them your mobile phone." Yan Ming turned to Shi Ran again.

    Shi Ran curled her lips: "This broken phone still can't be turned on!" Then he handed the phone out a little dissatisfied.

    The captain took the phone, and before he could ask any more questions, Yan Ming took the initiative to explain: "The paparazzi just took some photos that shouldn't be taken, and it's in his phone. After you take it back, find a way to crack the password and delete the photos. You can't keep any backups." This kind of three "real hammers" must never be kept! ! !

    The bodyguard captain nodded.

    "There is also this paparazzi," Yan Ming raised his chin, "Just now when he was about to run away, he fell down and fainted, and we caught him. You also take him back, ask carefully The origin and the people behind, make sure you keep your mouth shut before putting it back."

    "Okay!" Captain Li nodded quickly, put the phone next to his body, and then beckoned to the brothers behind him to make that one faint Past paparazzi were lifted and shipped out. When he reached the door, he couldn't help but look up at Yan Ming again, and found that there was no trace of a fight, he couldn't help being a little surprised.     The big boss said that the paparazzi passed out when he knocked his head when he fell down. With their level of training, can they not tell that the paparazzi's head injury is probably caused by someone beating him?     But the big boss didn't do anything, who can knock someone out with a punch?     Captain Li secretly looked at Shiran, the only one left in the room who should still be able to move, and found that she was grinning and massaging his hands. He was sure and shocked—this delicate and weak female star probably did it that's it.     However, his glance was vague, but Yan Ming noticed it keenly, and then said coldly: "Captain Li?"     Captain Li's heart was agitated, and he quickly said: "I'll go right away." Then he went with his brothers backed out.     Seeing the bodyguards leading people away, Shi Ran couldn't hold back and asked Yan Ming, "Is that all right?"