Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Ding Hanrui was so terrified that his teeth were chattering: "This, this is the beginning?" Chou Chou

    , Chou Chou, is this still called "No! How could I be afraid?!"? This almost put "I am so scared to death" written on my face.

    Shi Ran waited for the creaking wooden floor to sound for a while, seeing that no NPC or effect could be triggered for a long time, so he didn't wait, and said by himself: "Let's introduce myself, the NPC who got down probably went back to the toilet. I It's Cao Xiang, a newcomer who just graduated, and her motto is to advocate science and reject superstition, but everyone at home is more superstitious..." The long-haired

    female NPC who just staggered to the stairs: I really Didn't go to the toilet! ! ! Doesn't this create an atmosphere of terror? ? ?

    Hearing Shi Ran's words, Ding Hanrui finally felt relieved, and said, "My name is Ran Wei, and I'm Cao Xiang's college senior. There's nothing wrong with my family. This time it's purely because there is no one at home during the Ghost Festival. I might as well go out with my friends to get together." Get together."

    Yu Yuyu then echoed: "I'm Song Yiming, Ran Wei's distant cousin. I'm still studying, and I'm on summer vacation. I just knew that my cousin would come out to play, so I made a fuss and joined in." In this way, the four of

    them The self-introduction is over.

    Youyou walked to the long-haired female NPC behind Ding Hanrui and stared at Ding Hanrui's back for a while.

    The camera VJs of the four MCs sat across from them together, and took a clear picture of the long-haired female NPC's resentful eyes, wishing to draw a close-up on the female NPC's face.

    At this time, Ding Hanrui keenly noticed something was wrong: "Hey! Xiaohao? Why don't you take pictures of me, and the camera is still facing upwards at a 45-degree angle? What's wrong? Whenever you look up at the ceiling at 45 degrees ,眼里都是明媚的忧伤?我非得瞅瞅这天花板啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!有鬼啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!”

    她终于抬头看见了那With a very resentful and miserable expression on his face, his eyes met.

    Her screams were really deafening, not to mention the three Shi Ran, even the NPC who scared her trembled three times, and then said in a particularly aggrieved way: "I'm not a ghost..." "Then who are you

    ! !!!!"

    "The proprietress of this party restaurant..."

    "It really is a ghost shop!!!"

    Shi Ran hurried up and hugged Ding Hanrui who turned around and wanted to escape: "Sister Ding, calm down! You are still here!" Recording the program!!!"

    In the end Ding Hanrui struggled for a long time to no avail, so he could only sit down tremblingly, snuggling up next to Shiran, looking back vigilantly from time to time to see if there was another NPC, and then asked the proprietress NPC : "You, what are you doing here?"

    A slightly weird smile appeared on the proprietress's cheeks: "I'm here to show all the guests around my room and introduce this party hall.

    "

    Ding Hanrui couldn't help shaking again, and said fiercely: "Speak quickly if you have something to say, and let go of fart!"

    The lady boss who was beaten up finally maintained her professionalism this time, nodded and said: "Then I will take the four of you upstairs Alright, you can go put your luggage."