Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    When the microblogs of these big Vs were posted, it was almost the time when the interview session officially started.

    It is not difficult to guess that the purpose of posting Weibo at this time is to let Moon not have too much time to prepare a countermeasure.

    And obviously, no one on Moon’s side received this news. When Addy found out that there were a lot of abusive private messages and comments on Moon’s official Weibo, #Raeka师感毒猫#, #Raeka师滒人性货#Several topics have been bought on the hot search, and it is too late to withdraw.

    As soon as these revelations came out, it can be said that one stone caused a thousand waves. After watching the push, many netizens who watched the live broadcast lost their good impression of the teacher.

    【Why is this Raeka so vicious? 】

    【She is black material all the time! Begging to take back her debut qualification! ]

    Of course, there is also a small group of people who express doubts.

    【Did this Raeka offend someone? Sending her on the hot search every minute, this is really a deep hatred...]

    [I don't think Raeka doesn't look like this kind of person... Could it be framed? ]

    But at the moment when the public opinion on the Internet was fermenting, the press conference was going on in an orderly manner. The media asked questions one by one, and then the members or manager Addy answered the reporters. It seemed to be going smoothly.

    It's just that when the last few reporters asked questions, a man stood up with the words "I'm here to find fault" written on his face. He didn't wait for Addy to point him, and said directly: "Excuse me, Ms. Addy and Miss Raeka, do you have anything to say about the rumors about Raeka's depraved character and cruelty to animals that are circulating on the hot searches?" The

    satisfied smile on Addy's face disappeared immediately.

    Shi Ran squinted his eyes, looked at the strange man, and found that the man was from a media company he had never heard of—it seemed that this was the sword that "Aunt Biao" found to deal with him?

    Just as she was about to say something, Addy cast a murderous look over her.

    So Shi Ran paused for a while. It was at this moment of pause that the man took advantage of the situation to chase after him and said, "Don't both of you have anything to say? Is it the default?" At

    this moment, the eyes of the reporters present all lit up—they had just passed their own The channel found out what happened, and at this moment, my mind started to spin in circles, thinking about what kind of explosive title to give this scene to attract people's attention.

    Addy took a step forward at this time, wanting to speak for Shi Ran.

    In such a short period of time just now, although she is not very clear about the specific situation, she can also judge from experience that this is definitely an extremely unfavorable situation for Shi Ran.

    And it just so happened that this unnamed reporter hadn't brought the matter up to Moon's entire group.

    She already knew from President Wang that Shi Ran may have evidence that they accepted Ling Yuan's benefits, and she was suffering from nowhere to start, but wasn't this an excellent opportunity to get rid of herself and kill Shi Ran?

    Thinking of this, Addy showed a smile in his eyes instead.

    She opened her mouth and was about to start talking nonsense: "We have already..."