Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Indeed, behind Yan Ming was the entrance to another labyrinth.

    And on the two entrances and exits of this maze and the maze that Shi Ran just walked through, there are four large characters written: Mirror Maze.

    It is estimated that the program crew brought Yan Ming here and then left, so this unlucky boy was able to get here without knowing how to get out. After all, with Yan Ming's road idiot level, he forgot the road he walked. But it's not an exaggeration at all.

    Okay, after all, two people are still a team.

    Shi Ran sighed, and stretched out his hand: "Give it to me."

    Yan Ming looked strange: "What for you?"

    "You don't have a map of the maze?"

    Yan Ming shook his head honestly: "No.

    " Yan Ming's level of recognition? Or do you think it would look good if she took Yan Ming in the maze of mirrors and got bruised and swollen?

    Shi Ran's expression went out of control again for a second, and he began to consider the feasibility of the plan of breaking the mirror all the way.

    In the end, it was Yan Ming who stopped her impulsiveness and suggested a more logical idea.

    "This maze is called a mirror maze, and the program team didn't give me a map. Could it be that they actually gave us a hint to go out?" "A hint to go out?

    " It’s just that the map of the maze I’m walking in is hung at the door. Why don’t I have you on my side?”

    Yan Ming thought for a while, walked towards the maze exit on Shiran’s side, and then looked back at the maze entrance on his side, deliberated Asked: "I think, is it possible that these two mazes are actually mirror mazes?"

    Shi Ran took three seconds to react: "You mean these two mazes are actually mirror images? My The exit of this place is your entrance?"

    She also compared it back and forth, and found that it was indeed the case: "That's great, I still remember some of how I got out here."

    In order to prevent himself from forgetting after a while, Shi Ran hurriedly pulled Yan Ming into the entrance of the maze on his side, followed the route in his memory, walked in reverse, and walked stumbling for twenty minutes. The two of them went smoothly. walked out.

    After coming out of the maze, there is also a long corridor.

    There is a small platform in the middle of the corridor, on which a relatively large glass marble is placed, the color is transparent, and it looks like some kind of prop. After Shiran saw it, she walked over and picked up the beads. Under the marbles was a yellow brocade pouch embroidered with dragon patterns, which seemed to contain something else.

    Pulling it out, I found that it was a card with the rules of the competition printed on it.

    To put it simply, this glass marble is a special kind of "energy ball", and the "game" between the royal family and the rebels mentioned in the background refers to the number of energy balls collected.

    There are a total of 100 marbles in the arena, whichever camp collects 50 first will win. The place where the marbles are placed has a special referee. You must complete the corresponding tasks to get the marbles. You can leave and win.

    Now there are three people with clear identities on the field: the emperor Yan Ming, the imperial concubine Shi Ran, and the leader of the rebel army Nie Junnan.