Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ...let's go back in time to an hour ago.

    At that time, Shi Ran and Nie Junnan had just walked into the recording studio, and the producer in charge of the production, Mao Yixuan and Nie Junnan's manager also followed in. The producer handed over the music score and lyrics in his hand, and was about to ask Looking at both sides, Nie Junnan took the paper directly and put it aside.

    Everyone else was stunned for a moment.

    Then Nie Junnan said: "Can you...can you go out for a while? I want to talk to Xiaoran alone."

    Talk about something?

    Both Mao Yixuan and the producer looked at Shi Ran in bewilderment.

    Shi Ran himself didn't understand the situation at all.

    Only his agent, who probably knew what Nie Junnan wanted to say, sighed slowly at this moment, then patted the producer on the shoulder, and said, "Let's go out first.

    " Mao Yixuan quit, and slapped the table and asked rather unkindly: "What do you mean?" She knew very well what Nie Junnan had done before, and now she wanted to be alone with Shi Ran, God knows what she was trying to do come out?     Nie Junnan raised his eyes to look at Mao Yixuan, his eyes were a little helpless: "Miss Mao, you should know that in terms of force value, I can't be Shi Ran's opponent at all. If it's a scandal, I don't think it's good for me to do it now. After all, we also have cooperation in the future, if I do something else, you can come over and kill me at any time."     ... This seems to make sense, huh?     In the end, Mao Yixuan hesitated for a moment, looked at Shiran, and found that she had no intention of resisting, so she nodded, retreated with the other two people, and went to the next room to chat.     Now only Shi Ran and Nie Junnan are left in this recording studio.     The two people are sitting opposite each other now, and the sheet music and lyrics handed over by the producer are scattered on the table in the middle. Shi Ran is not in a hurry to read it, but just leans on the back of the chair behind him, taking a good rest: "Brother Nan, what's the matter?" Son?"

    Nie Junnan was silent, then took a deep breath, let it out, grabbed his hair with both hands, and buried his face between his arms, looking very decadent.

    What's happening here? Lovelorn?

    Shi Ran was a little confused, and remembered that when she recorded "The Cage" yesterday, Shi Yuan told Nie Junnan to hold her back, but Nie Junnan gave herself the chance to clear the level?

    This act of obedience and injustice...

    Could it be that Nie Junnan has been secretly fond of Shi Yuan and has done a lot of wicked things for her, but in the end Shi Yuan not only cheated Nie Junnan, but also fell into Jing Chen's arms, causing Nie Junnan to suffer from love and hatred , but turned to his own camp?

    Just when Shi Ran started to think about it, Nie Junnan finally interrupted her imagination: "Can you restrain yourself a little? The expression on your face is almost crooked to the Pacific Ocean." "Ah, is it?

    " After feeling stunned, he quickly regained control of his expression, "Wait, you still didn't say what's the matter?"

    Nie Junnan finally didn't show the painful and constipated expression this time, but he still could see the bitterness: "I...I want to ask for your help."

    "My help?" Shi Ran didn't understand, "Why should I help you? Why do you need my help? I don't think you had fun with Shi Yuan yesterday Is it good? I went downstairs to her apartment." The latter sentence was her random guess.