Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Of course, Shi Ran knew exactly what she said to seek death just now. At this moment, Yan Ming looked like he was going to settle accounts, and Mao Yixuan had already slipped away because of the situation, so how could she save herself?

    How about admitting your mistake first? Tell yourself to be pitiful, maybe your boyfriend will let you go if he can't bear it.

    So Shi Ran's movements changed, and soon he was sticking to Yan Ming's body. He pulled the corner of his clothes and pitifully reviewed himself: "Hey, I'm just saying this casually. You know, I don't really care about my mouth. In fact, in my heart He didn't have the slightest thought about cheating, and Nie Junnan didn't do anything, the only thing he did wrong was to have this face..."

    Ahh!

    Speaking of this, Shiran's face couldn't help crying, what kind of mess is she talking about? It's like offending Nie Junnan! Isn't she going to blame herself? Nie Junnan is dead!

    And Yan Ming's face also successfully changed color. He looked a little bit better when he heard Shi Ran said that he had no intention of cheating, but when Shi Ran said the following words, his face turned dark again: "It's true. What?"     Shi Ran immediately shook her head resolutely, in case she opened her mouth and let the not-so-serious oral sex mistake run wildly in an uncontrollable direction, she decided to go straight up and pull two Next, he held Yan Ming's face and kissed it. During the process, he was successfully pressed under Yan Ming's face and was sticky for a long time.     It took a long time before Yan Ming let go of Shi Ran.     Shi Ran gasped for breath, her face was flushed, her eyes were full of autumn water, she looked very seductive, Yan Ming's eyes were extremely dark, and she looked lustful again, but she was still worried that she would be settled by Shi Ran after the fall. He took the lead to change the subject: "Well, you just said that you came to announce the good news? What good news?" When he     mentioned the business, Yan Ming didn't continue, but closed his eyes and calmed down before he said: "The annual The Music Festival has announced the nomination list and invites you to attend the awards ceremony in the middle of this month."

    It is already March, and Shi Ran thought about it for a moment, but she immediately realized what Yan Ming said just now, and she sat up so excited that she almost threw her boyfriend who was half lying on her body off: "Nomination? I Any nominations?"

    Pretty keen attention.

    It's just that Ying Yingdi, who almost fell to the ground, was not very happy that his girlfriend was still thinking so clearly at this time, but he still nodded in a low voice: "Well, four items." "Four items?!" Shi Ran almost

    screamed

    .

    The annual music festival can be regarded as one of the most valuable music awards in the mainland. Although she knows that she should be nominated for the quality of this album, it is a surprise that there are four awards, right? !

    The next moment Shi Ran turned over and lay on Yan Ming's body: "Which four items?" The

    film emperor Yan, who was aroused by Shi Ran's action, tightened his fingers, but he didn't say anything to let people go down: ""Broken Cocoon" is nominated for the album of the year, you Nominate the best newcomer and most popular female singer of the year."

    Shi Ran counted with her fingers: "Isn't that just three?"

    "Also," Yan Ming began to grit his teeth, ""I still want to hear your story" is nominated for the song of the year "