Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Shi Ranshang was still in the midst of a brainstorm, two burly men in black came up from downstairs, and as soon as they stretched out their hands, they grabbed Yun Jiao who looked confused and didn't know why he was out.

    "Teacher Yun, leave with us."

    "It's not that I didn't do anything and I was out of the game, etc.? Ugh!" Yun Jiao reacted, and immediately wanted to struggle for justice.

    But in the next second, a hood ruthlessly came down, blocking all Yunjiao's remaining words.

    Immediately afterwards, Yunjiao was carried away directly.

    Watching Yunjiao being carried away like a wriggling caterpillar, Ding Hanrui didn't even bother to scream, but his eyes were dimmed, his feet were weak, he stepped back two steps, and almost rolled down the stairs, fortunately Yu Yuyu grabbed him with quick eyes and hands, so nothing happened.

    However, it seems that it has suffered a lot of damage.

    At this time, the lady proprietress NPC was still hanging on the ceiling fan, whistling and spinning, but her eyes were fixed on the three remaining people at the door, as if she wanted to swallow people alive, which was very creepy.

    Shi Ran was full of Weibo sand sculpture recommendations, and he didn't feel too scared, but the proprietress hung there like this, which really hindered people to go in and check the situation--Yunjiao was eliminated as soon as he opened the door, and there was still hanging here Personally, there's no way this room isn't messy.

    But just violently drag the proprietress down, she is afraid that she is not a ghost, but if she is dragged down, she will really become a ghost.

    So Shi Ran looked up hesitantly, just as the proprietress said quietly, "That's how he hanged me..."

    Ding Hanrui finally couldn't hold back, and screamed "Ah".

    The proprietress seemed to feel that she had achieved a satisfactory result, and her body was still shaking on the ceiling fan for several times: "My child...is gone..." Seeing that Ding Hanrui was about to roll his eyes and faint, Shi Ran finally

    spoke Li: "That, interrupt."

    The proprietress paused, and actually stopped talking.

    Then Shi Ran hesitated and said: "Sister, have you heard a story?"

    The proprietress looked at Shi Ran suspiciously.

    Then Shi Ran read those three sentences again.

    The corners of the proprietress's eyes twitched - don't tell me she also thinks this story line is the same? But the lines are all given by the director team, what can she do? !

    Seeing that the proprietress seemed to be getting angry, Shi Ran hurriedly added: "Sister, don't be angry! In fact, there is another version of this story, and the heroine is fine! On the contrary, the young master is very miserable." The proprietress:

    ? ? ?

    "Master, Madam has been hanging on the fan for three hours."

    "Continue if you are not dead."

    "But Master, the family is too poor, and the electric fan has been in disrepair for a long time. It just... broke..."

    Shi Ran said three sentences In other words, directly change the direction of the story, Ding Hanrui couldn't roll his eyes halfway down, and boasted weakly: "Xiao Ran, your female idol has more jokes than my comedian... you still don't want people to live." It's over..."