66 ; KIBA

It was finally the last day of filming for Rurouni Kenshin today and I had no scenes to film except a 10-minute scene which would be the end of the movie for my character. I was saddened that this short acting experience was over because I had such a good time filming, even if every day was tiring. I had made such unforgettable memories on set, and I had made lots of good friends on set too.

Since it was the last day of filming, after everyone's last scenes, the crew decided to celebrate for the night before moving on to film the rest of the second movie they were filming this year. Satoh still had lots of work to do for the other movie, but he wanted to celebrate the last day of filming as the other movie wouldn't have the original characters in.

The last scene I had to film was set in a prison, and that's where I currently was. Practising getting into character before the scene started. Eventually, after getting used to the actions I had to do and getting into character, the director shouted 'ACTION.' I was handed the book and I moved slowly for drama, and I read through the pages of Japanese writing which was hard to read as I wasn't confident in reading or writing in Japanese.

Then I had to cry, and hard. I really had to bring the emotion in the last scene, so I channelled everything I had in me and cried hard, sobbing practically. I didn't find it that hard to do, I was really invested into my character and had been since my audition. I had screamed and cried in previous scenes so I knew I could do it easily.

It was done in one take and the crew cheered heartedly at the last scene for my character being over and done with

It was done in one take and the crew cheered heartedly at the last scene for my character being over and done with. I bowed to them and thanked them with a bright smile on my face. I was happy that it was finally over as much as I loved this whole experience.

I had only flew back to Korea twice in the 6 months, and I was finally able to go back home and see my boyfriend who I missed greatly and the rest of the members who had only been in contact with me through facetime and social media. I tried to post on Instagram often, especially on my solo account, but I only posted about my weekends when I had free time exploring and eating food with the cast.

As I was getting my makeup and clothes taken off, I was told by my manager that I had till the end of the week till we flew back to Korea. I decided for the last 3 days of the week, I would go and get presents for the members. I was excited to get back, chill for a few weeks before our comeback was scheduled. We had so many good songs from what I heard on this album and 14 songs in total. 4 of the songs were songs I had written here in Japan which Chan had created beats too.

1.Silent cry is what he named one, and I recorded all my parts in Japan.

2.Domino 

3.Thunderous

4.CHEESE

I liked all the songs, and I didn't realise the song which Hyunjin, Chan and I recorded was going on the album too. Red lights was the one we recorded, and I got the chance to listen to the other songs. Changbin, Lee Know and Felix made a song called Surfin' and Han, Seungmin and I.N made a song called Gone Away which was super sweet sounding. I was excited to get back, listen to the album and start promotions again.

"Kiba-san." I turned to a staff member working with costumes. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, "The director has allowed you to keep the costume for Enishi, and a Katana if you wish."

"Oh really?" I spoke Japanese easily, as I have been for half a year, "I would really love to."

"We've contacted the airport on behalf of you to allow you through security with the Katana so you don't need to worry about that when you fly back." She said with a chuckle, and I bowed in thank you.

Once I was back in normal clothes, I decided to stick around on set and watch Satoh and the rest of the cast do their last scenes. Finally, when it reached 6pm, everything was finished, and it was party time. 

I decided to not call Seungmin for this and truly enjoy my last night filming and enjoying the set. The next few days would be full of me packing up everything I had brought with me 6 months ago and a lot of things I had bought in Japan. I would also spend the last few days buying presents for everyone.

I needed this time to prepare for more busy days beyond me. 

I was looking forward to it all.