11 ; KIBA

It was dark by the time all four of us finished in the studio. It had been a pretty long day recording and coming up with lyrics, and even changing the instrumental. It had reached 8pm pretty quickly, and I decided to head back to the dorms with the rest of 3Racha. 

Once we got in, all the rest of the members were either in their rooms or just chilling in the kitchen. I went to the shower in my bathroom quickly and did my routine before drying my hair, and getting ready again. I threw on some black pants, a black turtleneck jumper and a black long blazer, I had to look good if I was taking Seungmin out for food.

I went to his room which he shared with Felix, and knocked. Seungmin opened the door and shushed me as Felix was sleeping. 

"Get ready, come on." I ushered him and he rolled his eyes before going back into his room. I leaned against the wall and waited patiently.

He came back out after about 10 minutes, when my legs were dead, but it was worth waiting. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a black sleeveless jumper over the top, and some black pants. His shoes were black and white trainers, whereas mine were black boots. I looked as he put his hand through his hair, and then messed with his earring.

I stepped forward and reached to touch his hair. I pushed my fingers through it messily and smiled as his hair swished over his eyes slightly. He pushed me away and I chuckled, I continued to grab his wrist and lead us to the door so we could head out. I decided to take him to a nice restaurant close to the dorms so we could walk and spend more time together.

"Where we going?" He asks but I decided to ignore him and tease him a little. When I first came to Korea back from England, one of my favourite things to do was explore different places.

"You'll know when we get there." I said back with a smirk. He scoffed with a smile, and playfully bumped me with his shoulder.

"Do I know it?" He askes again, and I shrug. I let him get out the elevator first, but he slows down to slowly follow my lead, "We're not driving there?" 

"No, it's close by. I want to walk, get to know you." I said and he nodded as we walked out the dorms and outside in the night life of Seoul.

"Okay, go ahead."

"You a picky eater for starters?" I asked, what if he didn't like the place I picked?

"No, I like most foods. I like eating." Seungmin answered with a cute chuckle.

"Yeah? Favourite food?" I asked, why was I desperate to impress him?

"Meat, all types, and eggs." He said and I nodded, committing it to memory like it was lyrics he was saying.

"What about spicy?" I asked and looked at him. His face screwed up, "Oh baby, no spicy food for you huh?" 

My teasing made his ears red even in the dark. He looked at me with a straight face however.

"You can eat spicy foods?" He asked and I nodded. I loved spicy foods, for some reason, I just had a super high tolerance for spicy foods. I told him some good spicy food that I liked, and realised we were complete opposites food wise. I was quite picky.

"What music do you listen to?" I asked the smaller man beside me.

"I'm a massive Day6 fan. Listen to them a lot." He replied, "After we debuted, the boys took me to one of their concerts."

"That must've been nice." I said with a smile, imagining the boys taking Seungmin to go see them all together, "Favourite member?"

"Wonpil." He laughed, "Who do you listen to?"