3 ; KIBA

I looked at each of the boys in turn as they calmed down from dancing. All of them were pretty good looking, and young and full of energy. As I was introverted, I quite liked the fact that I was surrounded by louder people. People were often surprised by how introverted I can be considering my name throughout the community is 'troublemaker'.

"I was born in Seoul." I started, and all members listened quietly as the song was turned down, "moved to England when I was 4 and then came back when I was 16." 

"Oh kind of similar to Felix and I." Chan said, and I was kind of relieved that I could relate to someone. I don't have many friends in the community.

As a solo artist, I had never met any other Korean artists who had come to Korea after living abroad. I had quite a culture shock despite both my parents being Korean - you can't adjust that quickly after living in an different country. When I first came to Korea, most things about the way they live and their culture was new to me and I had to learn the hard way with no guidance.

"Where you guys from?" I questioned.

"Australia." Felix replied in English. His accent was a dead giveaway, I wonder how I didn't realise.

A chorus of 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' was shouted out by Han and Hyunjin and I found myself laughing loudly. They were an energetic bunch, and from being alone 24/7, I think being in their company would do me some good.

I have struggled a lot being a solo artist, and doing all the work myself. I liked to write my own songs, and I had a lot of ideas for how I wanted my songs to sound although I didn't know how to produce properly. Having a team to help, I felt better in my own skin, I felt less lonely. 

I watched as Chan rolled his eyes at the group. I could feel the kind of fatherly love he had for them. Could I be loved like that?

"I heard you were quite the troublemaker." I heard a voice and I turned to face the smaller man who was taking sips out of his water bottle. A cute puppy was trying to question me. I smiled at Seungmin who had introduced himself a few seconds ago.

"I've been called that but I wouldn't say I'm a troublemaker." I replied back.

"What would you say you are?" Seungmin asked.

"A person who doesn't take shit from anyone." I mumbled, maybe I wasn't proud of how rude I've been in the past but at the same time, I had been treated like shit after something I had went through.

"How come?" Another voice asked, I could tell immediately by his deep scratchy voice that it was Changbin.

"Been through some shit that my previous manager didn't care about when I was basically suffering, I was alone with more pressure to be a 'better idol'."

The silence was kind of loud, but I felt a hand snake its way over my shoulders; Chan was looking up at me slightly with a kind smile, his dimple prominent. He led me closer to the others and sat me down next to Felix who was still calming down from the dancing practise.

"Whatever happened, your apart of our family now. We admit, your attitude might have to change but we're here for you." Chan said, and the boys nodded and Felix put his head on my shoulder gently.

I pat his head gently. I'm not used to having such close friends and actually giving and receiving physical touch, but I have to admit, I was most definitely a cuddle bug. I just never had someone to cuddle with. My previous manager never allowed friends around my flat or to my shows so slowly I lost all my friends, and of course my parents stayed in England, but they hated me anyways.

"Anyway, there must be a lot that I've got to learn." I stated. I knew this group had hard choreography that I would need to learn.

"Yes, Minho Hyung will teach you the choreography to our songs and you can sing our old members lines." Han said, and I nodded along. 

"We were thinking in honour of our new member, and since we've been a bit quiet... We would come back with a brand new full album for Stays." Chan said, and the group cheered loudly.

"Oh Chan Hyung, show them the instrumental for our new song!" Han shouted and Chan jumped about for a second before connecting his phone to the rooms speaker.

I rested my head on Felix's, and then an amazing beat played throughout the practise room. It had chaotic and a busy beat but it sounded amazing coming from the room. I listened carefully to each beat and when it switched, and words were already forming in my head. When the beat was over, the boys and I included, cheered for whoever produced the song.

"Who produced it?" I questioned.

"We did." Chan said, as he pointed to himself, Han and Changbin.

Turns out I had a lot to learn from this group.