22 ; KIBA

The holidays had just started, Seungmin had dyed his hair from blonde to black and he suited it well. My hair was starting to get long now, and that was why I was currently at the hair stylist in the JYPE building. She was only trimming it down a few inches, and putting in layer at the front.

After my haircut, I was to go meet Seungmin at a restaurant close by and eat some food with him to start his vlog.  Yesterday, the foreign line of SKZ got together and filmed a vlog. We ended up playing a few rounds of Uno and I have never laughed so hard. Felix was an incredibly funny gamer, and Chan and I were laughing so hard.

"So a layer in the front? Do you want to dye it?" My hair stylist asked.

I sighed, "I want to keep it black, thanks."

"You sure? We could keep it black but add some dark pink in so you can only see it in the light?"

"Okay, nothing to flashy." I said.

I was moved to a shower where she washed my hair thoroughly, and then I watched her for the next hour as she mixed hair dye, put it in parts of my black hair, and then washed it out again to cut it, dry it and then finally style it for the day. It took way longer than I expected so I was hoping Seungmin hadn't left for the restaurant yet.

As soon as I was allowed to go, I opened my phone to see a missed call from Seungmin. I called him quickly, practically running towards the restaurant we were meant to meet at. He answered thankfully.

"I've just got out, are you waiting for me?" I asked, kind of out of breath.

"I just sat down, how long will you be and what drink should I order for you?" He replied.

"I'll be 5 minutes max, and just a water please." I said, and I guess he nodded because he didn't reply quickly, "See you."

I hung up and focused on jogging to the restaurant. As soon as I was inside I could see Seungmin sitting at a corner table with the vlog camera pointed towards him. I walked up behind him and placed both hands on his shoulders and squeezed gently, he turned to me with a gentle smile. 

Our food arrived not long after we had ordered it, and Seungmin set up the camera nicely to face our food and himself. I was quite thankful I wasn't in the shot yet, I kind of wanted to keep my hair a surprise. 

"I like your hair by the way. The front of it looks good shorter." Seungmin said, and he reached forward and ran his fingers through the front two pieces of my hair. My ears turned red so I nodded and started eating my food.

"Thank you for the food." Seungmin said before he took his first bite. I smiled as I just watched him eat and focus on the camera and video than any thing else. He started to feel awkward after a while.

"You look weird." I said, "Turn the camera off if your going to do that." 

He rolled his eyes and I laughed, he did however turn the camera off till he was finished eating. The food was amazing but not as good as the normal restaurant we normally go to in the hillside. After eating, we got up and did a slow walk back to the dorms. I was still hesitant around Seungmin after everything that had went down in the last couple of weeks but surprisingly Seungmin was the one to grab my pinkie on the walk back.

Back at the dorm, we came back to Felix buying doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Seungmin brought out the camera and started narrating. 

"It's really delicious if you microwave them." Seungmin said as he brought over two doughnuts to stick them in the microwave.

Felix and I watched from the other side of the kitchen. I wrapped one arm around his shoulder and neck, my other arm around his waist lightly. 

"You have to drink milk with them too." Felix said and Seungmin nodded.

"Oh. Do we have milk?" Seungmin asked as he put the doughnuts in the microwave and set it for a few seconds, "20 seconds only."

Seungmin filmed the microwave but looked back at us. I smiled but he rolled his eyes and turned back to the microwave. Wonder what's got him so moody all of a sudden?

I let go of Felix so he could go put a hat on and be apart of the vlog. I followed his lead and instead put on a jumper and scrunched the hood up all the way to hide my hair from the camera. Walking back into the kitchen, Seungmin was sitting at the table with his doughnuts on a plate and the camera set up. Felix and I walked behind to get into the shot.

Felix and Seungmin ate the doughnuts, and I danced around in tiny because there wasn't lots of space and I don't really like doughnuts all that much. I started doing the choreo to Fake Love in the background, hoping that the camera could see me. My brain was on airplane mode, and I just started dancing to a bunch of different BTS songs.

It actually got me reminiscing a little bit. I trained under a unknown small company, and in the 7 months I worked for them, I became their biggest artist. Most of my music reached over 50 million views in the first 3 months and my biggest song, 'Horizon' has recently just reached 120 million views. Before 'troublemaker' , it wasn't really a nickname but a title. I was 'fastest soloist' from a unknown company to reached those statistics.

Being from a small company, they tend to take advantage of you a lot. I lost friends that I had made because of bad management. But I was sad how I never got to meet or be friends with any other trainees - was there trainees that didn't debut because of me? My drama shut the company down. Perhaps there was super talented people from my company who have now moved on to other companies and now debuted?

Wow. I broke out of the dance trance when Felix pushed me aside to get into the fridge.

"What do you plan to do today Seungmin?" Felix asked and I looked at him, I thought we were supposed to hang for the vlog?

"I'm meeting friends later on." Seungmin replied, I wanted to question him but the camera was rolling so I let it go and started to follow Felix around and dance behind him.

After Seungmin finished his doughnuts, he turned off the camera. I watched him as he placed it down and washed his dishes. He left the kitchen and Felix got ready his ingredients to bake some brownies. I decided since Seungmin was moody all of a sudden to stay with Felix and help him bake his brownies.