15 ; KIBA

It is officially the week where filming for Gods Menu has started - the sets have been finished being built and today we are starting the filming for the music video. It been a long time since I've been excited about filming a music video but I think its going to be great fun. 

For our first shoot - I was dressed in some black tech wear pants considering I don't like the feeling of tight leather pants, a black shirt with some white designs on and a black coat over the top. Since my hair had grew a lot in the last few months, it was over my ears and longer on the back of my neck now and just styled it so it was a bit curled at the front and stayed out of my eyes. My makeup was pretty basic as well, although I had some red contacts in and a little bit of red blush on my lips.

We started the 'making of' video and the introduction to the team with our practised... 

..."1,2 STEP OUT! Hi, we're Stray Kids. Thank you for having us." 

It was a really respectful thing to do which Chan made sure we did before anything else. The production team was one of the most important aspects of putting together this video. 

The first scene we were filming was Han's rap verse early in the song. I crouched down ready for the song, I looked at Felix and Chan who were going over the moves one last time.

As we were doing the dance, Han turns back and smiles at us.

"HAN-AH!" 

He immediately starts defending himself and I laughed at his awkwardness. Ever since I talked with Han and we started writing Slump, I feel like he's been improving in terms of his mood and his confidence. I think he realised that writing about his feelings and feeling down is okay and people can relate to him, and want to help him. He seems more happy now.  We go over the move he was stuck on and start from the top.

We get the shot perfect on the second time. I cheer loudly, but no one joins in so I awkwardly shut myself up and Seungmin laughs at me. We walk off the side, and gather to watch the first scene back. The camera movements were smooth and cool from one angle to the next and all of us look cool when we dance together.

"Kiba! You do look good when dancing, I knew it!" Changbin stated and I thanked him. 

"It's going to be raining next." Hyunjin said as he looked up to the grey sky. I looked around at the stage put together. It was like a construction site with workers in the background and it was super awesome to witness but hopefully it wouldn't rain as we still have loads to shoot here.

The boys started doing some Korean tongue twisters, and I laughed as Hyunjin and Changbin kept saying it all wrong. Han joined in in attempts to get it right but he stuttered on the same word. I guess this was our way of having fun while we waited for the production team to ready up for the next scene.

The next scene was a quick shot of Hyunjin and Felix looking cool on some scaffolding, and then the shot of Felix's bit in the song which panned over to I.N and Seungmin with Felix in the back ground. I was then pulled aside to sit down on some chairs where the rest of the boys were and we waited for the shoots to finish with the 3 boys.

Chan was then pulled aside to introduce the 'making of' video to the stays. Lee Know and I teased him off camera as we sat and watched the leader being silly for the video.

"Bang Chan hyung!" I shouted and Chan turned to me with a smile but rolled his eyes too.

"I'm doing an interview, please go away." He joked with a chuckle and I gasped dramatically so the camera could hear it. Lee kept teasing him as I laughed.

Then I.N shot some of his scenes and since it was just a shot of his face and he wasn't lip-syncing anything, I decided to tease him a little.

"CUTE!" I shouted and he turned to me subtly and smirked, which ultimately made the director of our music video give a thumbs up. I laughed as I.N looked at me with a smile. After the shot, I walked around the inside of the set we had going on, and grabbed a water bottle.