55 ; KIBA

The height of the vault was raised for round 2, from 1.70m to 1.80m. It was roughly the same height as me now, but I had grown in confidence since the last round. The rounds were going in a different order, and we were doing all the groups from one team first so first up was SF9, or the members remaining.

3 of the members made it easily over the vault jump, and it wasn't surprising considering the group average height was still taller than the vault itself. The next group to try the 180m jump was THE BOYZ who had the highest rate of success last time. Kevin obviously put on a show and twerked for everyone as he succeed in jumping over the vault. 

Kevin was cute.

All the members passed the 1.80m jump and the next group to go was IKON sunbaenim. Two of the groups' idols passed and the stage was passed onto Mayfly, with ATEEZ to jump first. I cheered them on as they went to the field.

First to jump was Yeosang. He ran steadily up to the springboard and I laughed as he used his foot on the vault box to push himself over. He turned to the camera as he landed on his feet and scratched his head in confusion. It seemed like it was an impulsive thing for him to do. I laughed and clapped at the way he was super confused. Unfortunately, it was a failure.

Next was Wooyoung. He ran and jumped and made it easily over. Jongho and Yunho followed in his footsteps and succeeded in jumping over the 1.80m jump. Our tiny little Hongjoong was next, and wearing jeans was not the best decision. He ran quickly, jumped and was a bit short and ended up hitting his crotch on the corner like Changbin hyung.

His members were quick to his side, half laughing and half checking up on him. I tried not to laugh but I had a massive smile on my face as I watched them all together. He went running as his turn was over, and I laughed as he ran away from the cameras.

The group eventually came back to their seats. I walked over to HongJoong and put my arms around his shoulders and hugged him from the back. 

"You okay?" Lee Know asked him, and HongJoong nodded.

"That 10cm makes a massive difference." HongJoong exclaimed and I chuckled and put my hand on top of his head gently.

"We're doomed." I.N stated.

The next group was BTOB which left us last. It was only Minhyuk and Peniel and they of course both made it over easily. I looked closely at Minhyuk to see what he might do differently, and I think he leans forward more slightly to get better height and to stretch his legs out more to the side to avoid being caught on the corners.

It was SKZ up next, so I followed my pink piggies to the vault. Seungmin was the first to step up to the challenge, and since he's one of the taller members, I had some faith in him and his cute pink shorts. I watched from the side as he ran, jumped, and kind of crashed last second into the vault box. He was so close, but the referee failed him.

The next was Felix, and I watched closely to his run and jump, and I cheered for him when he made it over and landed on the mat. Lee Know and Han both passed easily too, with a beautiful celebration to the cameras. Chan was next, and he ran smoothly and jumped, and this man had so much power. He jumped so high that he crossed his legs and landed on the mat in pure concentration mode.

"Ya! I can't live up to that!" I shouted at him as I slowly walked over to the starting point. I took a deep breath.

"Kiba-ssi!" I looked over at Eunkwang hyung, "You got this! Fighting!"

I smiled and I could feel the blush on my cheeks. I covered my cheeks with my hands and tried to calm down before I raised my hand to let them know I was going. I ran quickly with big strides and jumped on the springboard. I put my arms and my fingers down, barely scraping the box as I had shit tons of height, but I easily made it over. I heard cheers, and I looked at the camera before quickly sending a wink and walking away.

Doing sports is embarrassing.

For the third round, the height went up once for to 1.90m. It was officially taller than everyone now, so the nerves were racking up, but I was confident with how much height I had managed to gain.

6 members of THE BOYZ had successfully jumped, and only one member from SF9 and IKON had successfully jumped over 1.90m. From ATEEZ, Jongho, Yunho and Wooyoung had jumped over easily and both Peniel and Minhyuk had made it over. It felt like 5 minutes from the last time we jumped before we were back on our feet.

I watched Lee Know jump first, and he made the good luck charm. Every member was going to pass after him now. Han jumped, and succeeded, and so did Felix and then do did Channie hyung. I felt the pressure a little bit but as soon as I jumped, I knew I had made it over easily too. As someone who isn't actually very sporty, or competitive, I am doing super well right now.

The next level was the scariest. Round 4 is 2m high. Since less people were taking part, they had the remaining people all together taking part. I watched the large team as they ran and jumped over 2m. 7 members of THE-i-9 team were remaining, and it was eventually the Mayfly team's time to go up, so I followed Chan and the others to the side.

I stood next to Wooyoung as he had his arm around my waist, and on the other side of me was Peniel hyung. We did our Mayfly chant, and then the first up was Yunho hyung. He made it easily and we clapped for him. Han was next, he ran but ended up missing the box and fell off the side onto the mat. He pretended to be cloud watching, and it made us laugh.

I headed over to him with Wooyoung and we joined in on the joke, pointing up to the clouds. I saw that the others in the tent had looked up as well. Next up was Jongho, who did a Seungmin and just missed making it over. Felix didn't send it and ended up bailing out of the jump.

"Come on Channie Hyung!" I shouted as Chan was up next. It was obvious he was going to make it over, and all of us celebrated when he did. Then Lee Know and Peniel both succeed too.

I was next. I ran and jumped and still had a lot of height surprisingly. I landed on the mat and fell over out of breath, and I felt a hand pat my stomach. I looked at Jongho, and grabbed his hand so he could pull me up. Sports is tiring.

The last two to go were Minhyuk and Wooyoung who both passed the 2m height with flying colours.