46 ; KIBA

I had Jeongin in my bed for the first-time last night so I could just comfort him - we got back to the dorm last night and he started crying again. I just told him he could sleep with me tonight and we cuddled and watched some Disney movies to feel better.

Since, I was too focused on I.N last night, I wasn't aware we were chosen to make one massive group with ATEEZ and BTOB for the next round of Kingdom. There was supposed to be a rap unit, a vocal unit and a dance unit. As a group we had to decided who belonged where. 

"Okay dance unit - obviously Lee Know and Felix, and maybe I.N because Hyunjin isn't here?" Chan suggested as all of us were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. 

All of us agreed, and I sensed relief from I.N as he had lost some confidence in his singing abilities because of his 'mistake' last night.

"Obviously 3RACHA will be a part of the rap unit." Chan said and again all of them nodded, "Seungmin for vocal, and that leaves Kiba..."

"Kiba fits into any of the units though, he could go anywhere." Han suggested and Chan shrugged in acknowledgement. 

"Well, if we think about the other groups. Hongjoong and someone from BTOB, might be Peniel so that's 5 for Rap unit. For vocal unit, Eunkwang and Changsub if he can be in this round, and Jongho and maybe another member and Seungmin so that potentially 5. Then other members in dance and there's roughly 8 for dance." I analysed quickly.

"Changsub can't be in the next round - Changmin told me before we left last night." Chan announced so it might be 4 singers, and I guess I could balance the groups out more, and it's not like I was the worst singer in the world.

"Okay, I'm happy to be in the vocal unit then to balance it out." I shrugged and people nodded but I felt a hard punch to my shoulder. 

I looked at Seungmin who had a bright smile on his face, and he was clenching his fists in excitement.

"Get to show off your singing ability." He whispered and I smiled and nodded.

We had a pretty chill day today before we were filming for SKZ CODE tomorrow for episode 3 since I missed I.N's graduation video because of my finger. And speaking of my finger, it was almost completely healed. It was a bit wonky, but it was straighter than before when I broke it, and it was no longer black and blue. It still hurt to move it sometimes, so I was told to keep wearing the cast.

"What should we do today?" Changbin asked as everyone was clearing away their plates from breakfast.

"Well, I'm going to the gym, anyone want to join?" Chan asks and I nodded. During the depression session which lasted a few weeks, I couldn't really find the energy to go to the gym but now I was feeling better so I decided today I would seriously start going back.

"I will too." Changbin said too.

All three of us headed into our separate rooms. I put on some grey joggers, and a large black shirt which made the sleeves fall to my elbows. I wasn't planning on working super hard today as it was just me getting back into the gym, so I wasn't wearing proper gym clothes. I stuck on some trainers and tied half my hair back into a ponytail.

"You ready Kiba?" Chan asked and I nodded and held his hand as we headed to my car. I guess I was driving to the JYP building to where our gym was on the bottom floor.

The drive was quiet, with Changbin on his phone in the back and Chan and I just vibing at the front with the music playing. Once we were there, we walked into the building and into the gym for our workout.

"I get dibs on the bench press." Changbin said, and Chan sighed as he followed him to spot him for support.

I walked over to the mats in the corner and started stretching first. I decided to pull my shirt off since the bagginess of it was already distracting me. I focused on the music playing from the speakers, and Chan being in control of the music. I think I stretched for 15 minutes before I walked over to the handheld weights.

I walked over to Changbin hyung and Channie hyung who were working out together on the bench press. I did some exercises with the weights, really feeling the pull in my arms for about half an hour. Making sure to take them in reps and do some stretching in between so I don't pull any muscles.

"You seem to be in a better mood recently..." Chan said as he watched me lift the weights.

"Yeah I am." I smiled, "I made up with Seungmin." 

"Oh, I knew it was something to do with him! Did he say something to you or something?" Changbin hyung asked as he sat up and drank some water. I guess Channie hyung didn't tell anyone.

"No um...We were together." I said, and I felt alright telling Changbin, after all, he had cared for me and looked out for me. 

"Huh?" He questioned, his eyes wide, "Like together, together?"

"Yep, for 5 months." I nodded, "I ended things because I was scared and overwhelmed. It was when you found me crying when we were filming."

"Oh..." Changbin looked at the ground, "I was super worried for you then. I didn't realise."

"I know." I said, "I never thanked you for that by the way. You made me feel really safe hyung."

He smiled and shrugged, but I knew what I said had touched him. I put the weights down and hugged him, he fell back laughing on the bench, barely missing the bar. I kissed his cheeks and he screamed. I got off him and walked over to Chan who was trying to push me back softly. I got past his defence and kissed his cheek too.

"I love you hyungs." I said, and they smiled.

"Ya, if you weren't so cute, I would..." Changbin huffed out, and shook his head. Chan and I laughed at Changbin's red ears. Chan had got used to my kisses.

"Hey, no more dating though. You'll get told off." Changbin hyung said and I nodded.