6 ; KIBA

It was quite the busy process sitting in the recording studio, practising and talking about our parts in the song. After a lengthy morning all together, sitting in pyjamas and comfortable clothes, we had decided on who sings what part. I learnt that Chan was pretty fair in case of the amount of lines each member has.

Changbin was given the first verse which I had made yesterday, and he had learnt it pretty much spot on, in time with the instrumental. Han was then given the 2nd rap verse, and we went over it a few times as a group to figure out how fast to rap it, then I would cut in after his few lines and rap the rest of the 2nd verse. The pre-chorus was the singing part I had made, and it was given to Chan to sing.

Then Seungmin would cut in to continue it, then as a group we would come in however I.N would have the strongest vocals. Hyunjin would have a line and then the beat drop would happen where we all come in as a group. I was excited to hear Felix's part in the studio as his voice was super unique and deep.

"Kiba, you should be the backup singer to Felix's part. Just if he needs to be a bit deeper." Chan said as we were talking as a group. 

"I think we should be good but sure." I shrugged. I wondered if Chan had listened to some of my songs and knew I could go deep when I rapped. After Seungmin and I.N's part, I came in and had a few lines before the song moved on to Hyunjin's two lines.

We pretty much had it all sorted. Changbin was first in the recording studio to do his verse. We quietened down as he started rapping the lyrics, and then we cheered. We were recording for roughly 3 to 4 hours, including the stupid ad-libs and harmonizing bits. As a group, they hardly ever made mistakes and if they did, they laughed it off. 

I really enjoyed recording this song, it was one of my favourites that I have ever written. I hoped people like it. However, we didn't get to listen to it back yet as Chan pushed us out of the recording studio and told us he would call us back after he had finished producing it.

All of us groaned, guess it wasn't just me who was excited to listen to the song. I followed the boys around the building, and they took me to the small rooms where the makeup artists would usually be ect. I sat on one of the black sofas, a weight landing on top of me.

I groaned at the heavy weight, and the laughter echoed slightly throughout the room. The weight doubled and I didn't try to remove whoever was lying on top of me. It felt grounding, I liked it. 

"Ahh, Hyunjin your shoulders are sharp!" Seungmin said as he moved around and pushed Hyunjin off him.

I held Seungmin, hands around his waist and closed my eyes. I had woke up so early in the morning for the past few days, and although I tried to get a good nights sleep, it didn't seem to help all that much. I was glad Seungmin didn't move at all, I was actually falling asleep. The boys, no matter how loud they were, I could drown them out.

----

Turns out the both of us did fall asleep on the couch, cuddled up. We got woken up by Chan coming into the room and screaming that the song has been finished and he's super excited to show us. I waited for Seungmin to stand up before I moved to get up, and then all nine of us rushed into Chan's office to hear the new song.

We sat down, all of us giggling like idiots. As soon as the song was playing, all fell quiet. I looked around at the boys who were all bright eyes and dazzling smiles as soon as Changbin came on first. Han was jumping in his seat, and the others were doing dance moves. I smiled at the great atmosphere in the room.

"WOOO! LETS GO, GODS MENU!" Han cheered and clapped as the song ended. The rest joined him, myself included.

"One song down, lets write more!" Chan shouted out and we all cheered out loud again. 

Everyone started filing out the office room, Chan was going to take the song to JYP and get his opinion on it. Lee Know was determined to get some chorography done, as we decided as a group this one would be with a Music video for a big comeback. I decided to join him with Han and Felix so they could teach me some of their old dances.

"Teach me Minho Hyung!" I whined as soon as we got into the practise room, this was the room I first met everyone in 3 days ago. It felt strange that we had spent all morning, all afternoon recording.

"No! Go away." He whined back and I laughed with Han at the 2nd eldest's' attitude. 

I watched as Minho set up his phone to the speakers, and a song started playing. I listened to it first as Felix and Han did some of the moves lazily. I nodded to the lyrics understanding what the song was about. The chorus to 'Hellevator' was pretty good and I bounced my head to the beat.

"I'll teach you this one first." Minho said, so I stood up as he stopped the music.

For the next 3 hours, we slowly went through half the song, move by move. He said we'd focus on the details later but the main moves were the important part, so I recorded what I had learnt of the song to practise at home. I was determined to do the boys proud as the ninth member, and to impress the Stays.

"Your pretty good at dancing." Felix complemented, and I turned and thanked him. 

After dancing, we decided to just mess around with each other and make fun of each other and I learnt a lot more about Minho who was quite the mysterious one. Felix was always happy go lucky, the ray of sunshine and Han, despite energetic was actually quiet sometimes, and all were carefree.

I thought they could be amazing friends.