2 ; KIBA

There's always something so strange about waking up from a really intense dream. You sit up from bed, and everything is spinning slightly and then you forget what your dreaming about.

It happens all the time, and it annoys me.

It was always the little things that piss me off in the morning.

I didn't let it put me in a bad mood however, and I got up in the morning and did my skin care and gently styled my hair.

When I was a solo artist, I liked dressing myself and rarely had a stylist for my clothes. I was aware that might change when I become apart of Stray Kids so I decided to wear some of my own handpicked clothes.

My all time favourite style is Tech wear/dark street wear. There's nothing better than lots of black intimidating layers accommodated with chains and spiky accessories. I put on baggy, black cargo pants with chains connected to the belt loops.

I accompanied it with a black shirt and Jumper and a black cargo vest which had many pockets. My black combat boots were a must, and I had a hood just in case it started to rain today.

My hair wasn't to my standard. Last week I had it cut, but obviously they cut to much off and it was just to the tops of my ears, and the back was not covering my neck like I was used too. Before, it was longer and I liked longer hair on me, it kind of hid me away from the world.

I also wasn't used to dying my hair and normally kept it black. I know how the KPOP industry doesn't care for a lot of idols hair and usually dyes it a lot but I'm stubborn. I'm adamant on keeping my hair black.

Once I was dressed, I packed a bag full of the shit I might need and put it on my back. I checked the time, and left so I wouldn't be late.

Although JYP is a big building with a lot of attention on it, I still had no clue where I was going so I used maps on my phone to find it. I did eventually find it although I was 5 minutes late so I quickly jogged up to the doors of the building.

The reception was in sight and a kind lady smiled and asked for my name.

I can speak both Korean and English fluently. Although we lived in England since I was 4, my parents used Korean to speak to each other and to me and therefore I became fluent in it at the same time as learning English.

She lead me to the elevator and pressed 5th floor button and told me to head left once I was on the floor. I nodded and thanked her with a bowed head.

The elevator smelled bad. I crinkled my nose and scoffed rudely although there was only me in here. I couldn't tell what the smell was but it was disgusting.

Once the doors opened to the 5th floor, I pushed past the people waiting and got out of the elevator quickly. I didn't care who they were so I turned left like told and came to a corridor with many doors.

I peaked through one door which was empty, and then heard loud laughter from another. I walked to the other door, and peaked through the small glass window of the door.

From what I could see, it was a practice room. One wall was a mirror and the rest were bare. 8 loud boys were dancing or messing around with each other, and in one corner was JYP.

The man himself. The owner. The boss if you will. 

I knocked. All the people turned to look at the door, and my face contorted to annoyance. I hated when groups of attention were on me all at once, it made me fidgety. I guess I would have to get used to it if I was to be in a group of 9.

I was thankful that JYP wasted no time in opening the door and introducing himself to me. I bowed in respect to the elder man, and shook his hand gently. I, however, wasn't to bothered about liking him or him liking me.

He was speaking fast with a lot of enthusiasm, and it was hard to keep up when I felt fidgety under a lot of stares.

"I didn't think you were coming." I heard.

"Oh, sorry. I lost my way a little." I replied with a small smile.

JYP smiled kindly and let me take my bag off and put it aside. He then pulled the boys aside and told them to introduce themselves. I flicked my fingers nervously - first impressions were everything.

The first one to grow some balls and come up to me was a quite buff dude. He had brown curlyish hair, and was shorter than me. He smiled politely with a bow and shook my hand.

"Hello, I'm Bang Chan. The members usually just call me Chan though. I'm 22, and the leader." He said, his body kind of turning away like we was embarrassed to say all of it.

"Hello Chan. My name's Kiba."

He nodded and we bowed again. The introductions came in age order I realised. Surprisingly, I'm one of the youngest. I am only a month older than I.N, which makes me apart of this 'maknae' line that KPOP groups have going on. 

It also turns out I'm one of the tallest. Hyunjin is 179cm, and I am 177cm which makes us pretty close in height. When I met Changbin, he was quite small but man was buff and quite intimidating.

"Since introductions are done, I want you guys to get to know each other well. Practise together, let Kiba show off. Have fun you know..." JYP said with a relaxed smile.

The boys nodded in understanding, and I followed suit. No more disrespect, no more trouble, at least not till I get settled or have something to fight about with the company. We'll see how happy Stray Kids actually are.

JYP left the practise room, and the boys spiralled into chaos immediately. Music started playing and the boys ran into position. I stood back and watched as they practised what I assume to be a song of theirs.

"So Kiba, where you from?"

So, we were going down the 'getting to know you root'?