10 ; KIBA

Another day, except today was raining and the rain was my favourite weather. I looked out of the window in the JYP building. I was eating some good cereal right now. Felix was sitting beside me also eating before we went back into the dance studio to practise the choreo for Gods Menu. After our scheduled dance practise, 3RACHA + myself would be heading to the studio to write some more songs.

I had nothing in mind, wasn't really feeling the creativity today but its alright. I was sure I would come up with something later on. A screech sounded out into the room and I turned my head to see Seungmin sitting down at the table with us, looking out to the rain. He turned to me and then looked at my cereal. I lifted the full spoon that had some milk and cereal on and put it towards his mouth. He took the bite in silence.

"Good?" I asked as I watched him nod his head.

"What do you have?" Seungmin asked Felix after he finished eating. 

"Some coco pops." Felix answered as he continued eating. I looked at Seungmin who was looking back outside to the rain. 

"You hungry?" I asked Seungmin as I finished the last of my cereal. He shrugged but I knew he was. I don't know why he hadn't eaten this morning before we all left but I was annoyed. I hate when people don't take care of themselves, "Why?"

"Wasn't hungry." He shrugged again, but I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take you out later tonight." I suggested and he looked at me, smiled and then nodded. I smiled back at the slightly older boy, he was cute.

"Okay! Lets go!" A loud voice shouted throughout the room. All 3 of our heads turned to the loud Lee Know standing in the door way waiting for us. I stood up first, patted Felix's head as he hurried to eat the rest of his cereal, and then headed out to the practise room.

Everyone was loud this morning in the practise room, as soon as I walked in behind Seungmin, I was pushed and shoved happily by the energetic members. I laughed at the energetic hyungs all around the room. I entertained them and joined them in running around the room to warm up from the hours of dance practise were going to have.

Lee Know started the music and put it full volume. It had been a few weeks since we started to learn the Gods Menu choreo, and so far it was almost done. We wanted a more busy and non-stop style, Chan had said, so it was up to us as a group to make the last few tweaks to the choreo. That's what today consisted of.

I got into place. The dance started immediately. I followed the steps perfectly and with half power as the dance practise had just begun and we had hours here. We paused the music at the end of the songs, all of us out of breath. We went back, and worked together to create the last of the choreo.

I.N tripped at one point, I messed it up and had everyone laughing except Minho, and Felix accidently clashed into Hyunjin during one part. It was little things like that that we needed to correct, and also movement into different places. Eventually though, after a gruelling 3 hours, we had managed to sort through the problems. We did one final run through, from start to finish, and it was pretty much perfect.

"PERFECT!" Chan shouted and we clapped and started running about again. How they have the energy was beyond me.

I sat in the corner drinking from a water bottle and the others sat down as well and took a break. I was ready to get to the studio now, and write stuff down to complete this album. We had many more songs to write down and sing. I thought our dance practise was over however I heard loud song suggestions coming from some members.

"NO MIROH" 

I sighed. At least I had managed to learn the old choreo they had for their older songs but I was so tired. I watched for the last 5 minutes, the boys doing one final dance. 

"Come on Kiba!" Chan encouraged, I sighed but stood up as the songs started and got into place. I followed the moves with 20% passion, to tired to join with full power. When it finished, I screamed in happiness. As a solo artist who did whatever easy choreo, this was hard to do nearly every day. The others laughed and patted my shoulders and back.

"I just want to go to the studio." I whined as I drank more water. 3RACHA laughed and started getting ready to leave for Chan's room upstairs.

"Lets go then." Changbin said, "I have some ideas."

I followed him quickly, and even rushed to the elevator in the building. The others followed with cheeky giggles and little shoves to get inside. I was practically bouncing on the balls of my feet as we waited for the elevator to open again.

"Calm down." Chan laughed, and I stopped bouncing but the doors dinged and I raced out towards Chans room. As soon as I was in, I sat on the couch and waited for the others. I got my phone out, ready to write down lyrics to whatever beat Chan had been making. I watched as they all sat down and Chan started up his laptop. 

Han leaned on me gently, his head resting on my shoulder. I tried not to move around much in excitement to disturb him, I know he was tired after dancing as well. Han, in fact, I had noticed had been a bit quieter than usual but I decided not to question him. Perhaps later.

"Okay listen to this." Chan said, and we all sat in silence as we listened to the beat he had made in the studio. I nodded gently to it although the beat was hard, and once it came to an end, I started typing on my phone. 

I wrote something down.

'I win easily and move on to the next round

I'll beat them all everyone and get to the top'

I thought for a second and wrote some more, I could see Chan and Changbin doing some lyrics as well. Han, however, hadn't moved from my shoulder and had his eyes closed. I wondered if he thought the best when he was in his head. I thought some more, if I was confident, how would I best describe it?

I guess I would make everything look easy.

'Come and watch me now whenever it may be                                                                                              Imma make it look, make it look, look so easy                                                                                                           Come and watch me now wherever I may be                                                                                                     Everyone will catch off guard it's so easy'

I wrote some more lyrics down containing the word 'easy' and how I would use it on a beat like that. After a few moments when everyone had wrote something down, we came together to share the lyrics. We re-listened to the beat a few times and experimented a little on where things could work. Han rarely butting in to input his ideas. As a songwriter, he should have more ideas to build on but he was scarily quiet compared to dancing.

I would talk to him later tonight.