37 ; KIBA

The 5 of us were sat in a blue room, our phones open on the MBTI Quiz. I was doing mine in English in case there was words in Korean I didn't understand, and Felix decided to join me. We talked for a bit about our MBTI's.

"Kiba, what about you?" Felix asked, and I shrugged.

"I've never done it before." I said as I looked at Felix who was softly smiling at me. God, was I always that obvious?

"Ah, so you'll find out today!" Changbin Hyung stated, and I nodded.

Q. You usually stay calm, even under a lot of pressure?

. Slightly Disagree

Q. You find it difficult to introduce yourself to others?

. Agree

Q. You rarely initiate conversations?

. Slightly Agree

Q. You believe you are better than others?

. Disagree.

Q. Winning the argument is more important than making sure the other person doesn't feel uncomfortable?

. Disagree.

Oh man...I wanted to cry. I looked at Changbin as my eyes got a little teary, and I turned away from the camera. I took a deep breath in and turned back around. I wondered what Seungmin's reaction to this question would be like. I also realised I haven't spoken a word.

Q. Being methodical is more important than being adaptable?

. Agree

Q. Both your work and home environment are nicely organised?

. Slightly agree

Q. interesting books and video games are often better than social events?

. Agree

Have you ever read Pride and Prejudice? That shit is goated.

The questions went on for a bit longer, and a bit longer.

Q. You are always interested in books, art and movies that are open to interpretation?

. Slightly agree

Q. You usually prefer just doing what you feel like instead of planning a daily routine?

. Slightly disagree

I get to overwhelmed to not plan ahead. I will cry if something goes wrong too.

Q. You often contemplate the reason for human existence?

. Ugh, slightly agree

Q. You tend to rely on experience rather than your imagination?

. Slightly disagree

Q. You often take the initiative in social situations?

. Disagree

"The initiative to go away." I spoke. The others laughed and I felt Changbin rub my shoulder a little bit as he laughed.

The results were finally in, and all the questions had been answered. Mine took a while to load up but Changbin's MBTI had changed to ESFP. Felix's was now ESFJ. I.N's didn't change and he was still ISFP. Finally, Minho's was ISFP. Mine had finally loaded.

"Kiba?"

"Mine is INFJ." I revealed to the other 4 boys. They let out surprised sounds and I looked at them confused.

"I didn't expect that, but you can't really expect anything from Kiba - he's weird." Lee Know announced and I chuckled.

"So, what's the percentages?"

"I'm 100% introverted. 63% intuitive. 79% Feeling. 61% judging and 89% turbulent." I said confused, I would probably need to read more about this later on.

After our turn, we were taken out of the room and into another where we could sit and chill as the other group recorded their session and answered the questions. I had calmed down a lot since an hour ago when I had literally fucked my life up, but all I could think about was how badly I had messed up but how okay he seems.

"You didn't speak a lot, you okay?" Lee Know asked as he sat beside me. I just nodded, "Did something happen?"

"No." I said softly, not wanting to offend him. I know he's only asking because he's worried.

"Okay." He whispered, and that was the end until Changbin hyung came over and stroked my hair back from my face.

"INFJ's are the rarest personality type you know?" He said, and I nodded even though I didn't know that, "Means there's less people in the world who will ever understand you Kiba."

"You're also the advocate." Felix came over and announced, "It means you fight for others and for the rights of others a lot. Look, it says here that 'Advocate personalities, success doesn't come from money or status but from seeking fulfilment, helping others, and being a force for good in the world.'" 

"Huh, maybe that's why I'm such a people pleaser."

"One of your weaknesses is reluctance to open up...That's obvious." Felix muttered.

"Yeah, so tell us what's wrong." Lee Know announced and Changbin took it upon himself to kick Lee Know's leg even though I could see it.

"I wish I could." I shrugged and everyone kind of let out a sigh, even Changbin but he still stroked my head which I liked.

Eventually the other group was done, and we all went back into the yellow room and sat in the same seats as before. I ignored the head of the table where my ex-boyfriend was sitting and focused on holding Changbin's hand under the table. We had a few minutes of eating; except they were all doughnuts, so I didn't have anything.

"AH! Kiba-ah, eat!" Changbin shouted out, cream on his lips.

"I don't like doughnuts." I awkwardly chuckled.

"Kiba's picky." Minho said, and he knew the troubles of it because he's the one that usually cooks for everyone.

The boys talked for more, and I was listening...but I wasn't. I felt like I was being swallowed by a dark hole full of my own thoughts. It was draining, and I knew, as soon as we finished filming and I was alone, I was going to cry till I couldn't breathe. I was thankful I wasn't asked or talked to, or maybe I was and didn't answer...

Was he as effected as me? He shouldn't be. It was my fault, my mistake.

I could see my old apartment. I could see the scars on my body. I could feel the pain again. I could feel the depression take over my mind. I was scared. 

"Kiba..." 

I looked at Han who had shock and surprise in his eyes. He quickly sat forward and pretended to wipe something off my lips even though I hadn't eaten anything before.

"Your crying..." He whispered to the point I could barely hear him.

"Sorry." I whispered back and wiped my face gently to not mess up the makeup. He said back again after a few seconds, and I collected myself and faced forward. I hope they cut that out of the video...