29 ; KIBA

The next group to be introduced after ATEEZ was the most legendary group, BTOB. I was excited to see this group perform live; their vocals were incredible, and they were the oldest and most experienced group here. 

They came out from backstage wearing incredible white costumes, and the room filled with cheers and claps once more. I stood up and bowed like the rest of the room as they walked in. All groups were prepared to bow super formally but Eunkwang from BTOB was quick to shut the proposal down and remain comfortable. 

"Please sit down." Minhyuk said as the younger groups watched and waited till the Sunbaes were seated.

"Wahh, Kiba, you not going over to talk to them?" Chan teased and I shook my head, my hands jammed between my thighs to keep them cool and to stop myself from biting my nails.

I looked in the distance, the other side of the studio where BTOB were sitting, and they were looking around at us and speaking secretly. I accidently made eye contact with Eunkwang, and bowed with a smile politely. God, he probably thinks I'm so awkward. Suddenly, the room was filled with Eunkwang's voice.

"Is the youngest team ATEEZ?" He asked and I realised there was microphones sitting next to certain people. I didn't have one.

"Yes." Leader HongJoong answered.

"How old is the youngest member?" Changsub from BTOB asked next.

"They're sitting in order of debut." Minhyuk answered and it was right. Well, minus me of course but I wasn't going to randomly speak out.

I.N then hesitantly put his hand up as he was in fact the youngest in the room. I smiled down at him even though no one could see me. He was handed a microphone after Minhyuk asked how old he was.

"You were born in 2001, right?" He guessed, and even I felt the whole rooms eyes on Jeongin.

"Yes, that's right. Kiba was as well." Jeongin answered and he turned back to point at me, so I awkwardly waved before Felix handed me the 2nd microphone.

"What's the difference between you two?" Minhyuk asked and I.N looked at me. Did I ever tell them my birthday?

"Like 2 weeks maybe, I'm January 21st and Jeongin is February 8th." I explained and BTOB Sunbaenims nodded with wide mouths.

"I'm ten years older than you, and they're eleven years older." Changsub announced as he pointed to both Minhyuk and Eunkwang in the seats in front and below him.

There was quiet commotion among the groups with gasps and bows happening and I was kind of tempted to laugh but I didn't want to seem disrespectful, so I held in my giggles and nodded along.

"You were in elementary when we debuted." Eunkwang added which almost made me laugh out loud.

"Ah, Kiba...You're actually the last one to debut right?" Minhyuk pointed out so I raised the microphone to my mouth again.

"Yes. I debuted late 2019." I explained and BTOB kind of huddled together because I'm assuming some of the members didn't know.

"Oh, so you're actually the youngest artist, but not group." Eunkwang clarified and I nodded whilst sharing a look with ATEEZ who were smiling lightly which made me feel better.

For a while, the 4 groups talked amongst themselves. I was still in the back trying not to bite my nails and for a while I kind of fiddled with the microphone in my hands and randomly pressing buttons which, if I was spotted, would probably get me told off. Suddenly, once again, Eunkwang's voice rang through the studio, and he was addressing Chan so I quickly handed him the microphone.

"Hey, Mr. Chan! Hey, Mr. Chan!" 

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you." Chan said in English since Eunkwang started the conversation in English. I watched fondly as our senior was trying to communicate in English despite not being fluent.

"Place to meet you?" Eunkwang repeated confused.

"It's a really big pleasure."

"Pleasure?" Eunkwang looked at Minhyuk who repeated what Chan said in Korean and Eunkwang had a moment of enlightment and realisation, "Wow, so amazing. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Chan replied nicely.

Eunkwang turned to Minhyuk again, "Shouldn't he say, 'Fine thank you and you?'"

The whole room burst out into laughter at our senior's humour. I sat at the back giggling as Eunkwang was smiling bright at the happiness of others and trying to understand what was funny. Han was dying practically which made it all the more funnier.

The music started again, and the 5th team was SF9. All of them came in with suits on and using their height as their advantage. All of them were incredibly tall and handsome. They bowed to our side first and then did a very formal bow to BTOB which made quite the commotion. Then finally, the last group, the group I had been waiting for this whole time.

IKON sunbaenim were arriving, and Bobby was the first to walk out from backstage. They were dressed in white hip 2010's clothes, and I immediately stood up and cheered loud with my hands hurting from clapping hard. 

Bobby looked so good. He was amazing. God, is this what it's like to love an idol?

"KIBA LOOK IT'S BOBBY- SUNBAENIM!" Changbin teased and I laughed loudly while clapping for one of my inspirations. Although I was happy to see them, my anxiety got worse knowing I was actually here about to perform in front of Bobby. I watched them introduce themselves and then I had to sit down and drink some water because I genuinely got dizzy.

People were getting more nervous now that everyone was here, and Bang Chan was adding fire to the fuel and teasing us all. I grabbed Changbin's hand and was sitting leaned forward just to reach it. He held it back tightly.

Finally, the judges of the show came out and it was U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin from a popular musically talented Duo. Changbin let go of my hand to clap which made me pout but whatever.

"Here are the 6 teams that will be with us for the Kingdom Journey." They started, "It's good to see you. I'm the MC for Kingdom. I'm U-Know, Yunho of TVXQ."

"I'm MC Max Changmin." Changmin finished and we cheered as they bowed and finished introducing themselves.

They talked some more to introduce the show and to introduce themselves. I sat back, I was kind of in the darkness up top, and just fiddled with my fingers again. I was kind of overwhelmed, and panicky which wasn't a good sign. I just need to calm down, but I was kind of struggling and I didn't want to attract any more attention as this was to be aired.

I just took a deep breath in as Yunho asked Felix if he was nervous or not. I wanted to avoid the camera that would be on SKZ so I lay down on my side for a second. I accidently caught Chan hyungs eye as he was sitting facing the group and looked at me. He sat forward slightly and mouthed if I was okay. I nodded back.

I sat up after a while because I didn't want to seem weird or anything. I had managed to calm down slightly, but my hands had become just a little shaky which meant that I knew I had a small panic attack. My hands hardly ever get shaky except when panic attacks occur. I just watched as others talked and focused on others movements which helped to calm me down.

"Kiba-ya, you okay?" Chan asked as he reached over and put his hand on my leg gently.

I shuffled over to him to whisper to him, "I had a small panic attack, I'm okay though."

"Are you sure? You don't have to perform if you're nervous." 

"No, no I'm fine."