𝙎𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙚💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ              𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙                          𝟼:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

                    𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
              𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙
                          𝟼:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

"Jay jay your so bad" I laughed as I recorded him singing crazy story word for word and truama was hyping him up.

@aridadon

The past couple of days me and David have been getting so close

The past couple of days me and David have been getting so close. I know he's mean sometimes but I get to see the good side of him.

"Bitch we not from 63rd!"they both rapped in unison and I shook my head.

"You Betta stop with all that cussing jayjay. I'm not playing with yo ass" I threatened and he laughed, so did David

"David you steady thinking sum shit funny" I said while mugging him and he put his hands up.

"Look I don't want no smoke nah" he laughed and so did I.

"Ari you acting like an opp" jayjay said in all seriousness and I gasped.

Ouuu this child is so bad!

"Right" David added.

"I bet your ass from 63rd" jay jay laughed.

"Nahh we from 64th and from 65th, stop playing with me" I laughed while pretending to throw up gang signs.

"They ain't no deaf people in hear so what signs you throwin up lil ma?" David questioned and laughed.

"Your mean" I said while pouting my lips.

"You want me to shoot him Ari?"jay jay questioned as he pointed his toy gun towards David and I laughed.

"Aye jayjay don't be saying that shit in puplic ight" David said to him and he nodded his head in response.

"This was one long ass drive" I yawned as I got out the car and David went to the back to unbuckle jayjay from the car seat.

"On crip" David responded.

"We at grandma house?" Jayjay asked me and I nodded my head yes.

This boy love my mama to death.