𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚💙

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒                𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙                        12:30am

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙
12:30am

"Wake up ma" I laughed as I shook ari back and forth.

"Boy get off me! Heavy self" she groaned and I backed up.

"You need to go brush them teeth, smells like someone done died" i laughed as I pinched my nose and she pushed me.

"Boy I just woke up. What's your excuse?" She laughed and I mugged her because she know damn well that a nigga don't stank.

"Why I gotta wake up thooo" she dragged as she hopped out the bed.

"All this ass for what?" I laughed as a grabbed a hand full of it.

All mines.

"Ouch David" she laughed while rubbing the spot that I smacked.

"Ain't your graduation in a couple of days?" I asked her out of curiosity because she Neva brought it up.

"Yeah, I got you a ticket. You don't have to come if you-"

"Girl shut yo ass up, you know damn well I'm coming" I laughed and she shook her head.

"I ain't even want yall ghetto asses to come, bet me $500 that there ain't gone be a fight" she laughed and I shook my head because it's true.

But niggas always wanna start shit so they gone get what they deserve.

"Have you spoken to Ella?"I questioned her and she nodded her head.

"Tae?"

"Yes David" she laughed.

"Damn I'm just asking" I laughed.

"But shit go ahead and shower we got places to be" I laughed as I waved her off.
*After Ari showered

"You look finer than a mf" I laughed as I stared at ari licking ma lips.

She ain't even got the body of a 18 year old. She a whole goddess for real.

"Stoppp" she dragged out and turning her head away in embarrassment.

"Yo brothers got some shit to handle but they'll be at the graduation. You wanna stay at mines?" I asked her and she stared smiling.

"Fuck is you smiling for cuh?" I laughed.

"Because I can the fuck" she said with an attitude and I smirked.

"Boy gone with your lil horny self" she laughed as she waved me off.

-
In da car.

"If I tell you I love you I mean it!" I sang along to King Von- Demon to Ari and she smiled.

"Shit turn me to demonnn!" She sang and I laughed.

"What you know about this song?" I laughed and she mugged me.

"You think I live under a rock or sum?" She laughed and I ignored her.

"Back talk? It quite ain't no back talk" she laughed and I mugged her.

"You wanna be a city girl so bad" i laughed and she mugged me.

"Niggas think they know everything! Talm bout some city girl" she laughed.

"Who it is then?"

"NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF RAP" she screamed.

"Get out the car cuh" is laughed and shook my head.

-

In da mall.
"You sure you ain't want nothing else?" I asked her again.

She needa stop acting shy like I won't buy her a whole mansion. Fuck outta her.

"David you don't need to spend money on me okay?" She laughed and I shook my head.

"Shit I world buy you the world baby"

"Ewwww your so corny!" She laughed and I shook my head.

"You know you love me stop playing" i Laughed as I held her hand.

"TRUMA" someone yelled from behind us causing us to look back and I sighed.

"You ain't seen me call you?" Someone hoe called Jazz that I used to fuck with screamed from the top her fucking lungs causing a scene.

"Oh so now you can't speak huh? You was doing all that moaning few days ago and now you can't speak?" She shouted as she got up in my face.

"Yo back up on sum real shit" I said while moving back still holding Ari's hand.

"No trauma because-"

"You ain't hear him say back up?" Ari interrupted her and I laughed.

Talk yo shit ma. Tell these hoes where they place is.

"Who the fuck was talking to you?" jazz shouted while getting in Ari's face and i pushed her back a lil.

"Ugly ass hoe, David youn care about your reputation? You out here fucking bitches that look like sid? Ewwww" she laughed and so did I.

"You so fucking lucky bitch, when I catch yo ass by yourself I'm gone fuck you up" jazz shouted as she walked away.

"Bald head hoe shit" Ari sang and I laughed.

"So you was really gone step for me" I asked with a smirk.

"Boy gone! You know better then this. Of course I'm gone step the fuck" she said in a serious tone and I laughed at the fact that I find that shit attractive.

"Yo period gone yet?" I asked with a smirk and she laughed.

"Boy shut up you always tryna fuckkk" she laughed and i shook my head.

"What you said the other day?"

"What did I say?"

"You was talm bout some lemme taste it" i laughed and so did she.

"It wasn't me talking it was the period"

"Stop lyin yo" i laughed.

@twerk4truama

    (reply to story_________