𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙚💙

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒                𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙                          𝟸:𝟹𝟷𝚊𝚖                    @𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙
𝟸:𝟹𝟷𝚊𝚖
@𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

"Ari?"

"Yeah" she said softly as she looked up.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I was-"

"It's fine David, I'm happy your here now" she responded.

I just hate the fact that I had to fuck up days earlier. If I was with with her none of that shit Would've happened.

Right now Trayvon and king are with moe, they probably killed him or sun shit. They said that it was a personal typa killing so I should stay with ari.

"David?"

"Hm, yeah wassup" I responded snapping outta my thoughts.

"Why did you leave after the day you told me you loved me?" She asked and I sighed.

"I was embarrassed, thought it was too early and you wasn't gone say it back. Felt like I was getting too attached to you" I said in all honesty and she laughed.

"Why ain't you think I was gone say it back?" She questioned.

"Because I was out there being a hoe" I laughed and so did she.

"At least your dumbass knows" she laughed and I flicked her forehead.

"I'm a slut get me lit" I laughed and she mugged me. Damn I miss her lil screw face.

"Stop fockin playing with me!" She said in a serious tone and I laughed.

"Lil ugly ass" I laughed and she mugged me.

"I missed you David" she said softly and I smiled.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that yesterday ari" I frowned as she played with my hands.

"It's okay, at least he's getting dealt with" she shrugged.

"I wouldn't even wish that shit on my worst enemy, that was the worst feeling ever. I felt so helpless David." She frowned as her voice broke as she was crying.

"I know I know, it's not your fault. You can't control the shit that happens ma" I reassured her has I wiped the tears off her cheek with my thumb.

"I'm sorry" she laughed as she wiped her face.

"What you sorry for?"

"Ion know David" she said and I laughed.

"You goofy lil' ma" I chuckled and she was smiling hella hard.

"Girl why you cheesing so much?" I chuckled and she turned her head away.

"Boy bye you not even that special" she laughed and I shook my head.