𝘾𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤💙

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙖༒               𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺| 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙.
𝟻:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖

"I ain't got no hoes and I'm stressed out!" king sang while lighting up his blunt and I laughed.

Trayvon went to stay at Glorias and Ari gone to her little friend's house so it was just us.

"What song that is?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Shit sometimes I be making my own" he laughed and so did I.

"We finna ain't pull up to kiesha's house party tonight?" he asked me and I sighed because he knows ion fuck wid her.

"Nah, she invite you?" I asked him and he nodded his head yes in response.

"She prolly tryna set us up, Neva trust that lil hoe" I said bluntly and king agreed.

I sat back on the couch and took a sip of my coke and Hennessy.

"So what's going on between you and my sister?" He asked me and I chocked on my drink.

"Who's asking?" I asked him and he laughed.

"If it's you asking then I'm feeling her but if it's Trayvon then she not my type" I laughed and king shook his head.

"Look man, I trust you and all but-"

"I'm not gone hurt her, on crip I won't" I interrupted and she shook his head.

"It's not about that, truama she a good kid. She never gets herself in any typa problems and ion want you bringing none of that to her" he said, my feelings kinda hurt that he don't trust me with her but I get. I would be the same with my sister.

"I'm not saying you can't speak to her on nun, I'm just suggesting that You step back from her a bit"he said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Bet" I said bluntly.

-

                      𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ                 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺|𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙

    𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
                 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺|𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼💙.
                            𝟽:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

"Oh nah baby that ain't gone work" I said to Ella who was trying to find nice outfits for her date with her new mans or whatever.

"Your not even helping me, I'm gone get emotional soon I swear" she laughed and so did I.

"Don't do too much though, it's the first date. You can't show him everything he gone be getting on the first date" I said while preparing an outfit for her.

"Now you've took up 2 hours of my time, I'm taking my ass home to finish my course work ight?" I said while packing my things to leave.

"Call me, I love you" Ella shouted from upstairs.

"Bye love you too" I responded.

-
                       𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖

"I'm home!" I shouted while bursting into the house and trauma laid on the couch looking lifeless.

"Yo what the fuck!" I shouted as I shook him back and forth and he groaned.

"Get off Ari" he said in his sleepy voice and I kissed my teeth.

"Nigga you scared me, thought your ass was dead" I laughed and he mugged me.

"What did I do?" I questioned and he sighed. He's moving weird...

"Where was you at today?" he asked while pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you"he whispered.

He bipolar or sum?

"Erm i was out" I responded and he pushed me off his lap.

"What the fuck trauma" I shouted while punching him in the arm.

"It's David" he responded.

"Nah cause you out here fucking with other niggas Ari" he shouted and I stared at him in confusion.

"We was never together David, we've only known each other a few days I thought we was just vibing?" I said while backing up from him because he sounded crazy.

"Am I scaring you?" He questioned me and I nodded my head in response.

"Take a seat" he said while patting on the couch.

"Your brother said I should lay off you Ari, and I'm mad because he don't trust me with you" he frowned.

I know Trayvon ass is responsible for this. I hate when the try to intervene with my love life. They act like I'm a whole child.

"They don't gotta trust you if I do, if we working on us then we working on us, you just can't be doing all that bipolar shit. Makes you look crazy" i laughed and so did he.

"Comere" he said while said while pulling me into a kiss. He wrapped his hands around my neck and the kiss deepened.

"I just can't resist you Ari" he mumbled as we kissed.

His phone began to ring and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Ight shit I can't come right now"he spoke into the phone.

I heard a females voice on the phone and rolled my eyes. He stood up from the coach and stood near the kitchen. This man got me fucked up.

"Shawty you can't be pullin up
to my crib like that, but imma see you in a little ight?" he whispered into the phone and I could still hear him.

"You can get back to me when you finished fucking with these nasty hoes" I interrupted and he kissed his teeth before hanging up.

"I ain't tripping though you ain't my nigga so do as you please" I laughed and he mugged me.

"Your excused" I said before heading straight to my room and locking it.

I hate niggas.